mazzy49

appeal turned down but no longer registered keeper

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1776 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I appealed to Ilford council I was parking in a loading bay on Aug bank holiday Mon , I have just got a knock back about the appeal they said they are sending a notice to owner but I am no longer the owner , they took 50 plus days to get back in touch to say I have to pay is this reasonable ? I thought they had only so long to get back in touch? can anyone help

There is no statutory time limit for responses to informal appeals. There is a statutory time limit of 56 days for responses to formal appeals to the NtO

Doesn't matter who the owner is now. Whoever was the owner at the time the PCN was issued will be liable. If you want to tell us the details of the case, someone will advise whether it's worth fighting it.

it was bank holiday I parked in a no loading single yellow line mon -sat 9-5 I assumed bank holiday was classed as sunday hours

In that case, there's not a great deal of hope in you winning an appeal. If I were you, I would pay the discount if it is still available rather than gamble the whole charge.