Spot fine of £80 for littering in a recycling point

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely will. We'll see what council replies to the MP. Given that they've told the councillor they will pursue it, I don't know if an MP carries more weight and they'll back down rather than have him against them.

I would have laughed at them and walked away, absolutely nothing they can ever do, regardless of how loud they might shout!

I don't even give the hobby bobbies (PCSO's) the time of day round here, I just laugh at them and walk off.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yeah I feel a bit of a dick. Now I'm caught up in 'the system'. Must have mellowed in my maturity, east end Glasgow fella and these boys wouldn't approach anyone near my old area as they'd get told to gtf and probably have their car burnt out. Suppose this might end up some sport and save some other person from being approached by these roasters and paying the fine.

Should make for some good reading in the local rag anyway, we live and learn....god knows I've learnt!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Any press going to be there? you deffinately need some photographs to be taken, take a phone camera minimum, or camera get a local or passer-by to take them.

I'm no determining appropriate attire for meeting MP at the recycling point. :)

Suit and a suitably disgruntled expression.

Yes the MP (his office) has advised me Press will be in attendance for photos. Nice photo opportunity for him I'm sure and good coverage for me. I've also contacted my constituency MSP and 2 of the more high profile regional MSP's.

I would assume that they were condoning the alleged offence by waiting for you to commit the offence instead of them taking action to prevent the offence?

See my post at 10:35 21st October 2014.

Sorry, doesn't show post numbers on mobile.

• 2 months later...