Does This Affect Attendance Allowance?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Currently I am receiving Attendance allowance as I am disabled and require care.

The company that handle my care are independent organisation who were provided to me by my local council.

Presently, I receive care from the company twice a day, however I am unhappy with their workers and the level of service in general.

What I would like to know is whether I can withdraw all or part (i.e. receive care once a day) of the service from this care company without affecting my 'Attendance Allowance?'

Additionally, would it be possible for me to cancel this care service and select another private organisation of my choosing? Do I have to inform the DWP? Will my attendance allowance be affected?

Thanks

Thanks for your response...

Just so that I am clear... are you saying that I can cancel the care services altogether and my attendance allowance will not be affected?

Or are you saying that switching to another care provider (of my choice) will not affect my Attendance Allowance?

Do I need to inform anyone regarding these changes if I go with either option?