JSA Electronic Signing

Speedy75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I was given a letter letting me know that from next time i sign, the Jobcentre is introducing an Electronic Signing System.

It says next time i sign i will need to provide six signatures on an Electronic Signing Pad and one proof of ID. After this i will only need to provide a signature for fortnightly or weekly jobsearch review appointments.

Also as my partner works part time they no longer do the B7 forms, its electronic now.

just letting everybody know what to expect.

Also heard this will be happening too at my JC.

..no doubt they'll also be sending off our electronic signatures for handwriting analysis, to see if we're all decent people genuinely looking for work. Wouldn't put it past them :)

Hi all

I was given a letter letting me know that from next time i sign, the Jobcentre is introducing an Electronic Signing System.

It says next time i sign i will need to provide six signatures on an Electronic Signing Pad and one proof of ID. After this i will only need to provide a signature for fortnightly or weekly jobsearch review appointments.

Also as my partner works part time they no longer do the B7 forms, its electronic now.

just letting everybody know what to expect.

Lol, like JCP don't actually know who you are, they haven't already got a sample signature, you never provided proof of ID at the start of the claim. I could go on.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.