Hfc/robbersway

mikeymack2002

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a phishing letter today from RW stating I owe I owe. Credit agreement from 14 YEARS AGO

DF in 1999 WTF lol no contact usual threat-o-gram keeping the letter for posterity

Looks like HFC ARE cleaning house again

Sent off SB letter

Why now after all this time?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Here is an update for all to see including an attachment confirming that DCA's lie ad will try to get you to pay a debt, but if you stick to your guns and follow advice then you too could get this sort of letter and the debt just goes away lol

It also included an apology too for "inconvenience caused" This is why they are called lovingly Robbers Way

Time to wonder if the OC will now try to sell the debt on to yet another DCA, this is why it is important to keep letters from a DCA as they always come in handy at some point in the future. This time the process took a few letters and a call to them (recorded on my smart phone)

The way this was dealt with is as follows

1. Sent the Prove it letter

2. Sent the Staute Barred Letter

3. Asked for copies of statement of account and notice of assignment

4. Official complaint letter stating a complaint the FCA/CSA would be sent without notice to them

5. Received letter confirming Statute barred by return

6. Scanned and saved their sb letter as a PDF it is wise to always keep this letter for future use as is extremely important, I email this to keep forever

6. End of debt

Note to admin can you please change to success Statute Barred please

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.