• Tweets

• I'm just irked by the fact that Cabot have acknowledged that they cannot enforce and are not permitted to obtain judgement as well as informing me that they cannot bring legal action against me.  Yet they are still attempting to do just this and the letter from Mortimer today just highlights how they work.  I accept that I probably have no right to feel aggrieved but there is a part of me that does.    
    • Hi Guys, I wanted to know how to proceed as I was just suspended from work tonight with pay ,the manager said the company will write to me stating the allegations and when they will schedule the hearing. So the reason I got suspended is because I am supposed to have wrote a letter in defence of our cleaner and I did so with out authorisation of the company or the client. I did not write this letter but the acting security manager did and he got removed but not suspended and got moved to another better paying site while I have been suspended with pay. I am awaiting the letter to see what exactly the allegations are ,hopefully it will be sent tomorrow. Bit of background for this ,I have been on this site for over 17 years as a security supervisor and last year we had a security manager start as the new client wanted this and he was a very bad man , he got rid of many of the old staff and tried to get rid of me to no avail,He also had a vendetta against the cleaner who cleaned the building and tried to get him fired on many occasions. Anyway we got fed up and all complained to HR and they suspended him and after a month he resigned before I presume getting sacked. Whilst this was going on the cleaner asked us to write a letter of support which the acting security manager did and now the client is using this to get rid of me saying that I wrote this letter etc The acting security manager is denying he wrote this letter , this letter was typed on pc and printed out and but not signed but it did say ,if you have any questions please contact me ,the acting security manager. What are my options ? I regret to mention I do not have any unions behind me.   Thanks in advance   PS  I wrote about the security manager and previous problems here   
    • So what's the problem and why do you wish to complain ? 
    • Its a case of having too...the devil is in the detail......can win or lose on one small point.
    • I think your getting a little confused here......for clarity.   A judge cant offer a Tomlin Order...thats agreed between the parties pre hearing.......once the hearing begins you either win or lose.   So your options are:-   Contact Lowells tomorrow and ask if the offer is still open. Speak to the Legal before you enter the courtroom and try to agree one. Or proceed with the trial and take your chance.....If Lowell refuse a Tomlin on both counts above you have no other option to proceed.But if you had not defended in the fisrt place you would already have a Default CCJ by now,   With regards to your employment...you need to seek advice from a Employment Solicitor any company dismissing an employee on the basis of gross misconduct because of a CCJ I would imagine is Illegal and probably  unfair dismissal.   It was in the following case and this person won his claim and he worked for Barclays and HSBC Clearing Banks to collect cash and redistribute it under an agreement with the Bank of England called the Note Circulation Scheme.   Mr_N_Elsanosi_v_Vaultex_UK_Ltd_2200919-2017_Reasons.pdf
  • Our picks

Frodo-the-frog

Amex CCA, is it compliant?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1728 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys

After reading lots of useful info on here I have decided to get on top of my debts.

Been paying Payplan since 2007. but have decided to take control. I have decided to CCA all my creditors. I have just received this from AMEX. I don't think it complies.

However Amex say "these documents for the executed agreement between you and American Express". I'm not so sure?

My ultimate aim is to offer one F&F offer to all creditor, If I can prove they haven't got a hope of getting judgement, the offer will be lower.

One final point I now live in France and they know this.

as it says its an application form

but you'll need to pdf the attachment for us to see it properly

and the t&c's

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Thanks for the quick responce.

there is a signature on the application form, but it is not dated

PDF files attached.

This is with NCO europe, but the paperwork came from AMEX.

I guess after 6 years they still haven't defaulted it.

attachment merged and reduced in size

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

I did notice that the 60 second app is clearly marked " approved" and if the full Ts & Cs are present it's likely to be compliant.

Amex have used a dual purpose form app/agreement for some considerable time.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: