bgizzle

BW/Lowell claimform - old CapitalOne 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1549 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

They caused me a lot of sleepless nights. I'll be glad to see the back of them when court confirmation is received. Thanks to all who have helped me along the way. Andy & site team are up for sainthood I tell you

I don't think the court send you anything in the post to confirm it's discontinued (I've never received anything from a discontinued case) so you'll have to ring them to confirm. What I normally do is email the court a copy just so its on record in case claimant has mislaid their copy to the court.

I emailed the court and asked them to confirm receipt of a Notice of Discontinuance by Weightmans/Cabot in my case and they answered confirming. At least it means that you have it in writing from NBCC as well

MRC

I emailed the court and asked them to confirm receipt of a Notice of Discontinuance by Weightmans/Cabot in my case and they answered confirming. At least it means that you have it in writing from NBCC as well

MRC

That's excellent news :)

thank you to all knowledgeable people on this site who give their time freely to help