Crapquest Telephone Harassment for debtor not at my address or phone number

brassnecked
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is the text of my post on another thread, suggestions please as to how to sort these persistent muppets:

Just had an up and downer with Crapquest. had 25 calls from Capquest over the last 2 days many silent; answered one today, some muppet asking for a wench who has never been associated with my llandline number.

The drone was most upset when i told him i would be initiating a complaint with the FCA regarding their calls as my number which I have had for 18 years was being abused by a bottom feeder DCAlink3.gif regarding a debtor with no connection to it. Told the drone that I would be turning up at his office with a film crew to fiilm their response to my complaint. He got shirty so i told him he was a expletive deleted and told him to get the police to arrest my sorry jive ass for abusing him. he said he doesn't have my address, so i offered to give it to him so he could send the police to arrest me for abusing him and causing undue distress., so i could have a holidaylink3.gif from their spurious calls and get their muppetry in the press. At that point he got all apologetic. what a cretin.

Phoned them back on a withheld number, and a supervisor said she would remove my number from that debtor's records. Told them that one more call and I would initiate action for harassment contrary to the law. Come on 25 calls in 2 days, and I am not even the debtor they want. A pox and jihad on you Crapquest, by the way I am not joking about turning up with a film crew so hope you are ready for me you muppets, you are going to be on YouTube and I hope it goes viral.

Guess what? 5 more calls from Crapquest today for that debtor not at my number. Looks like I will be going to Crapquest HQ at

Capquest Group

Rye Close

Fleet, Hampshire GU51 2QQ

with a camera, a crew and a boom mic with a dead cat* on it.

* A furry windshield over the microphone on the boom to cancel out wind noise, It resembles the cat silencer from the game Postal 2.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You could start off by filming all of the contents of their car park, choose a reg No at random, pull the details from the DVLA and send them a demand for parking in the wrong space and demand £100.

Obviously you will need to invent a fake parking Co name or better still send it out in the name of one of the more useless real ones like VCS.

You could start off by filming all of the contents of their car park, choose a reg No at random, pull the details from the DVLA and send them a demand for parking in the wrong space and demand £100.

Obviously you will need to invent a fake parking Co name or better still send it out in the name of one of the more useless real ones like VCS.

Parking Cry PLC

You park, we bill, You Cry! ROTFL

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!