Holiday booking and phone call recording

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

I need help

I booked a holiday with a company and they now want to charge me for a name amendment

as per the company my partner who book the holiday using my phone and my details (email etc) booked a holiday for us whilst i was present with her

she spelt our names correctly and the agency is saying that it was spelt incorrectly hence we need to pay the charge

now cut the story short - when we brought this to agency's attention, they were very rude, sent a call recording from their system which sounds snipped and edited

we complaint and told the company that we suspect the call is edited etc

Now the thing is I have a copy of teh call in my phone (i have this app in my phone which records all incoming and outgoing calls from this phone) and in this recording our names are spelt crystal clear and correct !! but the agency people are saying we have amended this recording to 'suit us' I mean its a mere phone how on earth I would do that

i do wnat to complaint to someone higher up like regulator, but dont know where i stand and how much weight this recording in my phone holds.

The holiday company has been less than helpful, being really belligerent, accused us of editing our phone recording and threatened of involving police to which we said by all means they should do as its about principle and honesty. the business then backed off and said its a civil matter !!

where do i stand with this as i m feeling really cheated and hurt because of thsi behaviors and dont want them to get away with this

i look forward for your replies