Orange Default on credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Not sure if I have posted in correct place

however I need some URGENT advice.

I recently received my Credit Report from Experian and Equifax and was quite dismayed to find a default for Orange in the amount of 97.00 pounds.

I want to get this removed ASAP as I was unaware that this had happened.

I am hoping to start a business in the next couple of months and this will be detrimental if I require funding, business account etc.

Could someone please advise the best way to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Not sure if I have posted in correct place however I need some URGENT advice. I recently received my Credit Report from Experian and Equifax and was quite dismayed to find a default for Orange in the amount of 97.00 pounds. I want to get this removed ASAP as I was unaware that this had happened.

I am hoping to start a business in the next couple of months and this will be detrimental if I require funding, business account etc.

Could someone please advise the best way to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid not being aware of a default does not mean it is wrong and will be removed.

What is the default date showing on the credit files?

Did you have an Orange account in the past, that you perhaps closed/cancelled by stopping payments? It could be that were charges outstanding at that point.

Please be aware that as the mobile contract is " a service" contract not a credit agreement it is not necessary for a default notice to be issued.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Brigadier,

Thanks for your prompt response, much appreciated.

The default was on 10/2010 in the amount of 95.00 pounds, company name Arrow Global.

The report is incorrect ie. electoral info and linked address.

I did have a disputed Orange account however I have received no correspondence from Orange or Arrow regarding a default.

How do I proceed do I contact Orange or Arrow?

Thanks

Hi Brigadier,

Thanks for your prompt response, much appreciated.

The default was on 10/2010 in the amount of 95.00 pounds, company name Arrow Global.

The report is incorrect ie. electoral info and linked address.

I did have a disputed Orange account however I have received no correspondence from Orange or Arrow regarding a default.

How do I proceed do I contact Orange or Arrow?

Thanks

Arrow have bought the debt after it was defaulted by Orange, if the account was disputed and this was not resolved that's why it shows now..

As to the linked address is this a previous address of yours or one you don't recognise?

How is the electoral roll data incorrect?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Regarding the Electoral roll data the years stated are incorrect. It states I moved to the property in 2006 which is 2yrs later. I have not had a break in the length of time I have lived here but it shows a break in 2008 also, v.confusing. Regarding the link address I have never lived there.

What can be done regarding the default and the above info?

Thanks

Regarding the Electoral roll data the years stated are incorrect. It states I moved to the property in 2006 which is 2yrs later. I have not had a break in the length of time I have lived here but it shows a break in 2008 also, v.confusing. Regarding the link address I have never lived there.

What can be done regarding the default and the above info?

Thanks

I can't see a clear link yet to the document provided.

I suggest as before reject the document and wait to see what comes back.

Brig.

Hi Brigadier,

Was this response for me as I dont understand reply?

Your query as to electoral roll data it will not I think have any value in challenging the default.

Hi Ims,

I am challenging the default based on the situation surrounding it.

I got a phone on contract for my son from Carphone Warehouse and

I advised at the time I need a phone with a monthly limit and there after for calls to be barred.

I was advised Orange provided this service however this was not the case and

hence the bill was incurred and I disputed,

At no time did I receive a default or correspondence to that effect.

I guess all of this initial stuff was done by conversation in Carphone Warehouse so nothing in writing on that front?

Can you expand on the dispute you had? Was it with Orange or Carphone Warehouse and was this dispute done in writing or on the phone?

How long ago are we talking?

What did Orange or Carphone Warehouse say about the dispute?

It was a conversation that took place at Carphone Warehouse and unfortunately nothing in writing.

Orange on the other hand took time out to look into this

however return with a we dont offer that service so it could not have been promised.

The Default was registered in October 2010.

just orange

nowt to do with Arrows

that brought the debt.

yes you need to question that linked address

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi All,

I sent letter to Orange yesterday. I was also awaiting credit file from Callcredit however received a letter asking for proof of my DOB before sending file, this does not sit well with me as I have no intention of sending any of my ID to them, they have also cashed my cheque but no file. I have received a file from this company before they have never requested this info.

How do I proceed.?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I sent letter to Orange yesterday. I was also awaiting credit file from Callcredit however received a letter asking for proof of my DOB before sending file, this does not sit well with me as I have no intention of sending any of my ID to them, they have also cashed my cheque but no file. I have received a file from this company before they have never requested this info.

How do I proceed.?

Thanks.

The data controller at Call Credit must be satisfied that the data is supplied to the right person.

Supply requested confirmation or no file.

I'm in almost exactly the same situation. From what I've read online, it may be wise to appeal for sympathy since it's an small amount. You may have to be persistent though.

Any response back from Orange?

Hi welcome to CAG, how small is this debt?

Hi welcome to CAG, how small is this debt?

Thanks brigadier.

I don't know the exact amount, but it must be under 90 pounds.

I recently got my credit report from checkmyfile.co.uk (which claims to do a multi-agency report), and , apparently, on my Equifax file there is a credit history with a 'Comunications Supplier', where last 4 months are in arrears, (can only be my old Orange/EE broadband service which I terminated last year).

I'll be getting the real Equifax report next week and come back with the details, but I suspect EE tried to debit my bank account for 4 months after I cancelled my DD.

Thanks brigadier.

I don't know the exact amount, but it must be under 90 pounds.

I recently got my credit report from checkmyfile.co.uk (which claims to do a multi-agency report), and , apparently, on my Equifax file there is a credit history with a 'Comunications Supplier', where last 4 months are in arrears, (can only be my old Orange/EE broadband service which I terminated last year).

I'll be getting the real Equifax report next week and come back with the details, but I suspect EE tried to debit my bank account for 4 months after I cancelled my DD.

Multi Agency Reports, means using 2nd hand data gathered from the main stream CRAs this is often not up to date!

If this is a very small amount I know of some successes in challenging the defaults as unfair so when you get to the bottom of this please let me know.