CCJ removed because judgement was Set Aside

wolldav
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Lowell Portforlio 1 LTD made a claim against me in the North Hampton County Court... To cut a long story short Lowell discontinued the case and it was set aside by the courts.

There is no CCJ on my credit file for the case BUT it still shows as a default.... I would have thought that the CCJ and anything associated with it should be removed from the file.. I contacted the Registry and they informed me that they only can take remove CCJ's not the default..

Is there a template letter that i can write to Lowell to let them know i have a Certificate of satisfaction/Cancellation and why is this still on my credit report as a default?

thank you

Id the defaultnis correct then it will stay as its an accurate record of the status of the account.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi,

Lowell Portforlio 1 LTD made a claim against me in the North Hampton County Court... To cut a long story short Lowell discontinued the case and it was set aside by the courts.

There is no CCJ on my credit file for the case BUT it still shows as a default.... I would have thought that the CCJ and anything associated with it should be removed from the file.. I contacted the Registry and they informed me that they only can take remove CCJ's not the default..

Is there a template letter that i can write to Lowell to let them know i have a Certificate of satisfaction/Cancellation and why is this still on my credit report as a default?

thank you

There is no CCJ no judgement as Lowell withdrew and if you have not paid the debt then the default will remain if you have paid the debt the entry should be marked " satisfied" and in either case remains on the CRA files for 6 years from the default date when it will be removed paid or not.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thread moved to the correct forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread