MBNA/Lowells

mitsi59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi lovely people

i sent a CCa request on 21/04/14 to Lowells for MBNA old debt from 2005, i have been paying token payments since 2005. i havent had a reply back to CCA request and have recieved a letter from Hamptons legal re-payment options.

i have suspended payments since, but while going through the paperwork, i have noticed the a/c number on all their correspondence over the years does not match the account number in question.

should i querry this with them?

hi lovely people

i sent a CCa request on 21/04/14 to Lowells for MBNA old debt from 2005, i have been paying token payments since 2005. i havent had a reply back to CCA request and have recieved a letter from Hamptons legal re-payment options.

i have suspended payments since, but while going through the paperwork, i have noticed the a/c number on all their correspondence over the years does not match the account number in question.

should i querry this with them?

If, you made a Section 78 CCA Request to MBNA Limited in April 2014 and that has been not complied with;

MBNA are in Default of your legal request! I would suggest that you make the same request to Hamptons Legal. But make sure that you mark you £1 payment: CCA statutory fee only;

send by recorded delivery and keep copies.

Regarding the change in account number, when MBNA Limited charge off accounts, (sell accounts) the account number changes...these then go into a toxic pool of debt that gets sold to debt buying firms various.

p.s. did you have PPI on the account; could this have been mis-sold?

Edited by angry cat
after thought