bristol street motors nissan darlington

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently, [yesterday], spotted an advert for a 2014 Nissan note 1.5cdi Tekna pre reg with 10 miles on clock for an excellent price £11,449 in parkers and autotrader on line. I decided this car was what I was looking for so went to view and buy it.

When i got there the sales man and I presume the sales manager did everything to put me off, the car was not ready yet, we cannot sell it yet till 30/10 2014, its now mid September even advising me to go to their competitors to buy one from them they could not get rid of me quick enough even though I told them I had a thousand pound in my pocket as a deposit and i would pay the rest by bank transfer.

They even offered me a insulting sum for my 13 reg car knowing i could not accept it , under £6,000 for a mint fsh yaris T3 .....strangly though BSM were just starting their sale the day i visited.

This ficticious car price was been used to get the punters in. I have just checked autotrader and the car is now £12,999 although in parkers its still £11,499 till you open the ad and the price jumps.

BUYERS BEWARE AT BRISTOL STREET NISSAN THEY USE A LOW STAR PRICE TO DRAW IN THE PUNTERS.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I must admit I am very dissapointed with this dealer or perhaps the company directors [A VERTU COMPANY] do not know about this practice, or then again maybe they do!!!!!!!

Edited by Conniff
Add a bit of formatting.