PCN Parking services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PCN Parking Services is just a trading name of Roxburghe (UK) Ltd. I assume that’s who’s gone into admin?

What about Cograd and ZZPS? Is there going to be a pre-packaged ‘phoenix’, I wonder?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

PCN Parking Services is just a trading name of Roxburghe (UK) Ltd. I assume that’s who’s gone into admin?

What about Cograd and ZZPS? Is there going to be a pre-packaged ‘phoenix’, I wonder?

Probably already taken care of.... On the Roxburghe webpage is this... "Welcome to Roxburghe Parking Services"

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss lol.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

How odd that Gary Osner’s LinkedIn profile already has his job title changed to Managing Director, ZZPS Ltd. A company set up ages ago...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Probably already taken care of.... On the Roxburghe webpage is this... "Welcome to Roxburghe Parking Services"

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss lol.gif

That is also a trading name, I think.

Aha... Cograd Ltd used to be called Roxburghe Parking Services Ltd... tI smell some chicanery here...

That is also a trading name, I think.

Yes, I can see where this is going now that you've posted the information regarding ZZPS.

According to Companies House, Roxburghe has 3 charges (probably loans of some kind) outstanding, with none satisfied or part satisfied. How ironic that a bailiff/debt collector may be trying to walk away without paying their debts. chinny.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

And as I’ve posted elsewhere, the liquidator is the same as for HFO (UK) Holdings Ltd – which was a voluntary liquidation, still going on. I smell things.

Other directors involved in the whole Concilian/HFO Ireland chain have set up other companies ahead of this. Not that I’m implying anything. Oh no.

Not that I'm implying anything. Oh no.
Perish the thought. I'm sure there's absolutely nothing underhand going on here at all whistle.gif

It is all legal, the creditors will have to have a CCJ already in place to get anything from the newco if assets have been transferred. Anyone else is stuffed. You can bet that they sold their debt book on for a penny yesterday.

There are a few ccjs against them already......

There are a few ccjs against them already......

Still most likely a voluntary liquidation, IMHO – same liquidator as HFO (UK) Holdings.

It is all legal, the creditors will have to have a CCJ already in place to get anything from the newco if assets have been transferred. Anyone else is stuffed. You can bet that they sold their debt book on for a penny yesterday.

Oh, I've no doubt it's legal. Moral on the other hand chinny.gif