Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks on FB....aka Get out of debt free...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whilst browsing around on FaceBook, someone invited me to the ''Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks'' FB Page, so I joined, and all was well and good to begin with, I was able to impart some of the knowledge and advice I have learnt from here to others on their, who I must add, were completely out of their depth and knowledge when it came to their rights.

After a while, the token ''no contract'' ''third party interloper'' comments began to surface and would always appear just after my advice advising not to contact them via phone, keep everything in writing etc etc...

Then a poster with the name Getoutofdebtfree would agree in part but then attempt to undermine the advice?

And slowly but surely, the truth behind the page came out, with those who have learnt or heard, of ROIRA and where calling themselves, 'commonly known as' and everything then became a ''no contract'' IGNORE, 'print this ROIRA off and stick it to your door'....

FML!! ROIRA how utterly puerile! As they say, a little knowledge is dangerous, then the accusations of being a 'shill' and a 'troll' began to surface, and I was told that if the OP had followed any of my advice she would have been out of pocket to the tune of thousands?

So I said my piece and left, bidding them the very best of luck in their FMOTL defense against the corporations where their arguments have always been laughed at....

Edited by ims21

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

When they have a confrontation with bailiffs which is then uploaded to Youtube, they never tell you the outcome. Quite often the bailiffs return, sometimes with Police and if the bailiff action is successful, there is then no further video or update to the first video posted.

Why would this be the case ? I have my suspicions that some of the FMOTL think that by continuing to spread myths/half truths that they are striking back against banks or authority. Whilst some of the actions they take might provide a period of peace and quiet, they are not going to stop forever a creditor in obtaining monies owed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Whilst browsing around on FaceBook, someone invited me to the ''Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks'' FB Page, so I joined, and all was well and good to begin with, I was able to impart some of the knowledge and advice I have learnt from here to others on their, who I must add, were completely out of their depth and knowledge when it came to their rights.

After a while, the token ''no contract'' ''third party interloper'' comments began to surface and would always appear just after my advice advising not to contact them via phone, keep everything in writing etc etc...

Then a poster with the name Getoutofdebtfree would agree in part but then attempt to undermine the advice?

And slowly but surely, the truth behind the page came out, with those who have learnt or heard, of ROIRA and where calling themselves, 'commonly known as' and everything then became a ''no contract'' IGNORE, 'print this ROIRA off and stick it to your door'....

FML!! ROIRA how utterly puerile! As they say, a little knowledge is dangerous, then the accusations of being a 'shill' and a 'troll' began to surface, and I was told that if the OP had followed any of my advice she would have been out of pocket to the tune of thousands?

So I said my piece and left, bidding them the very best of luck in their FMOTL defense against the corporations where their arguments have always been laughed at....

Im on this page aswell although I havent posted on it,

Ive been giggling at some of the things that people have posted in replies.

Im not much cop at law but I do know that some of the things they say I wouldnt do.

I know where to come if I need advice or help and thats CAG it certainly wont be that fb page.

Edited by ims21

I've taken a good look at the FMOTL and a lot of it does make sense. to me anyway, but there is most definitely a line as to how far you push it before you simply

nark off the authorities and end being sectioned...

I totally agree with probably 70% or so of what it is they are attempting to achieve, but to not listen to others opinions and simply

undermine them is utterly childish, and it stands out a mile who has spent an afternoon watching a couple of videos on YT

regarding FMOTL, as the very first puerile words they will utter is ''No Contract''.......''Third party interloper''.......''Put this notice of removal of implied rights of access up on your door'' It just gets utterly tedious and childish....

I've absolutely nothing against anyone who wants to choose this method, but there is a hell of a lot more to it than claiming to be a freeman, commonly known as, or of the family zebedee.... I get it I really do, but it does nothing but make you a target for the corporations, and they will simply make an example of you.

Oh well, you live & learn..... :drama:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The tosh spouted by GOODF and other FMOTL sites is just that.

We have been fined more Ounces of Silver and ££££s than you could imagine. Of course we have never paid a jot of this, often inviting them to issue the proceedings they threaten. Again, nothing comes.

We have also been sued for Trespass a few times and always had it dismissed with costs in our favour. We had one such case last week. The removal of implied rights of access means nothing when enforcing a High Court writ.

The only good thing about the FMOTL is it gives us a good laugh when we receive the meaningless templated drivel followed with the obligatory thumb print. :-D

:thumb: in red ink or blood? :madgrin:

The removal of implied rights of access means nothing when enforcing a High Court writ.
Exactly, but you have a better chance of pushing water uphill than

advising them of this....

Ther is some truth to many of these claims but the biggest hurdle for anyone to enforce the is that no sitting judge in the past 60 years had a background in constitutional law. This problem has always been so, look back to the late 18th century and read the first edition of Blackstones Commentaries on English Law and you will see that even then common law was being ignored or flouted by parliament and the judiciary.

Also, case law has screwed a lot of the arguments so limiting the scope of any claim. Politicians signing the Maastricht Agreement broke the Treason Act but no-one was hanged for it, even though it was still a capital offence at the time. Blair scrapped both that bit of the law and the death penalty once and for all and I bet he did it just in case his chickens came home to roost.

If you look at the bill of rights of 1689, that dcumant that gives the sovereign and parliament its rights it is irrevocable becasue it is a statement of fact, not a bill in parliament. Again, theoretically every piece of legislation passed since 1911 is unlawful because the Parliament Act breached the bill of rights and the king should have ordered it to be annulled or not signed the assent. However, change is inevitable and as long as we have reasonable people filling the benches then there is little to complain about. mind you, Hitler started off as the leader ofa minor part of a coalition and forced through a couple of laws when everyone else wa in bed and look what happened next.

• 1 month later...

No surprise, those guys know little about enforcement law relying instead on the usual FoTL rubbish.

No doubt he won't recognise the 'vessel' that he is ordered to attend, unless it suits him that is.

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently you dont have to pay council tax, parking fines water rates or tv license. Or any debt for that matter! Who knew!?!

Im a member on there so i can have a laugh in the evenings, and i noticed that too.

Their "leader" is a bloke called wesley ahmed, and he posts videos on youtube under the channel stand for common law. He is a first class idiot quoting absolute gibberish!

Turning up in numbers to intimidate bailiffs. And the only reason the bailiffs leave is because of the intimidation and they celebrate like its because the bailiffs are acting unlawfully!!

Any time someone puts some info on that goes against the backwards logic they are instantly banned!

Ive noticed the bailiff section on cag has gone a lot quieter of late, and yet every 15/20 minutes another post goes on their. I cant imagine how much bad info is being given out every day!

And yeah i read that he got arrested. In fact a bailiff friend of mine sent me a photo of him getting arrested being piled on by 5 police officers!!

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

its tomtubby/bailiff advice. theres a link to her website and the usual stupid comments, don't consent, remove implied right of access etc etc

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

They always link her because she actually knows the law and the guys on the other forum dont. They simply want the persons money, then they do a runner when the OP ends up in court anyway with no way out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

prime example of how bad it is. this is just a selection of hundreds of posts and why i think its wrong...(and this is just from today!!!)

lets all go and get in the way of an eviction causing trouble mouthing off but claiming we are 'peaceful' - obstruction under sch 12 part 2 68 1,2,3 tce 2007

why are you paying for water rates, if theres fluoride in the water it means its free

lets advise people to lie to the banks and claim back money for services we have had. perjury

cutting off a clamp with an angle grinder - theft, criminal damage, interfering with controlled goods

Wesley Ahmed is an absolute first class goon. He's been done for beating his ex wife and is currently on bail for assaulting a police officer in bury.

I'd gladly put my foot up his ass but I expect his pathetic weasel like victim mentality and posse of dole sponging allergic to work sycophant followers would scream like he's been murdered if some one actually put him straight in his place.

I'd be very anti establishment, well more so than I am already, if the GMP had shot a member of my family dead and got away with it! AGAIN!!

I'd be very anti establishment, well more so than I am already, if the GMP had shot a member of my family dead and got away with it! AGAIN!!

I wasn't expecting that, can you expand on this. I'm just remarking on the posts regarding how people perceive this person on their crusade.

This was the opening statement. Anyone want to answer previous post?

Right so, Wesley Ahmed is the cousin of Anthony Grainger who was shot dead by the Greater Manchester Police.

Yes.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks