Arrow Global - Drydensfairfax Solicitors ccj threat letter recieved

royboy44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but there is so much information and commentary I cant keep up with the situations.

In my case I had a credit card with MBNA and unfortunately established a debt with them. An agreement was reached to repay the debt and regular payments were being made .

For no apparent reason MBNA then sold on the debt and it has been "sold" on several times since and I cant keep track of who and when these transfers have occurred but the common denominator appears to be Arrow Global .

When MBNA first stopped taking my payments I stopped making any contributions and have not done so for a couple of years to any of the companies claiming ownership of the debt.

I have followed the advice of dont reply to these companies and have blocked them on my phone where they do seem to ring two and three times a day often a few minutes apart.

Today however I have received a letter from drydensfairfax solicitors indicating that they acting on behalf of Arrow Global and were under instruction to issue legal proceedings with a view to obtaining a CCJ.

I am therefore bowing to the greater knowledge of this forum and asking for some direction of what to do or not do .

Have you ever sent a CCA request?

If not, it's a £1 Postal Order, Template Letter is HERE

Send to whoever is currently chasing you, in this case Drydensfairfax Solicitors.

When you hear back, please post back for further advise or scan in, remove your personal identifiers including barcodes etc. convert to a .PDF & attach.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you