Employee Theft? TK Maxx - URGENT NOT MUCH TIME LEFT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was thinking of that lol

Just out of curiosity. when you say catch them out. what do you mean? catch them out on what?

lol just want to know for if they ever call me again

i told them that in all honesty this was years ago and i dont feel like i owe them any money so i wont be paying. and he gave me the whole expect to go to court and pay court fees etc

Ignore. Shows that even the usual DCA crowd dont want anything to do with RLP so theyre using even lower forms of dca.

By catch them out he meaqns they will say absolutely anything on the phone, including lying, to get you to pay. If they did do this, theyd be in a whole world of trouble and could possibly lose their licence.

Proof of that is as you already posted. They gave you a load of rubbish about going to court when that is never going to happen.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ignore. Shows that even the usual DCA crowd dont want anything to do with RLP so theyre using even lower forms of dca.

By catch them out he meaqns they will say absolutely anything on the phone, including lying, to get you to pay. If they did do this, theyd be in a whole world of trouble and could possibly lose their licence.

Proof of that is as you already posted. They gave you a load of rubbish about going to court when that is never going to happen.

WOT E SAID :madgrin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE