nram mortgage shortfall settled

hesanmp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

recently had property repossessed by nram and left with shortfall. shortfall now settled and account balance is 0. my question is now the account is settled can i still claim back all of the ridiculous charges and fees they applied to the account, over the last 9 years?

cheers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you go to fos you could be waiting years. LBA and court.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I wouldn't like to say. Just make it clear in your sar that you expect everything, including data over 6 years old.

has one lost the plot??

i was after any cases that have been lost, i.e. names, which banks, and what reasoning did the judge give etc etc

You also asked about interest above which Maroondevo was responding to.

We don't keep records of won or lost cases. Unfortunately many people don't bother updating with the outcome of their claims.

• 2 weeks later...

Thread tidied.

For the OP....there will bound to be cases where folks have lost just as there are cases where there are wins.

You will need to research and put time into the claim preparation.

An lba of 14 days should be enough.

Have you done a spreadsheet detailing what your claim amount is going to be?

hi ims21

thank you for your reply. excel spread sheet completed including interest calculation. I will complete my letter hopefully this week.

cheers

When ready, perhaps post the proposed letter up in case something has been missed....the guys will be glad to help if there are any omissions etc.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

one thought before I send the letter before action. the charges/fees I am looking to claim back are under 10k, so this will be hopefully in the small claims. the problem I have is the erc, I am also looking to claim this back, but with interest it is over 50k. I want to keep this separate, can I do that or will they be joined together?

cheers

hi everyone

recently had property repossessed by nram and left with shortfall. shortfall now settled and account balance is 0. my question is now the account is settled can i still claim back all of the ridiculous charges and fees they applied to the account, over the last 9 years?

cheers

Sorry to burst bubble but as I said additional Cost may be involved. Won Case and this happened. (left out personal details). But you get my drift.

Oh and by the way. What was that about being rubbish?!!!!

as stated originally Banks are not honest anymore and this comes from their Legal Side.

Beware. sorry Mate did not mean to insult you.

Edited by MoyesMW
try this its in MsPicture Manger

you'll need to convert to PDF for it to show

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

If you were going to the ombudsman yes, but not for court. 3 weeks is ample. You could send them a second LBA reminding them of their deadline.