Credit Ref Agencies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some may want to take a look at this www.lendingmetrics.com

Had some dealings with the company today.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

How does the Bank Vision data work ? i.e. looking at the applicant's online bank statements?

Download the LM brochure it explains it there.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

It doesn't say how they do it, it's breaking bank rules to give someone else your login details

It works on the same principal as the CRAs but is a more specific form of search.

It is used for finance apps above the levels seen in run of the mill consumer credit apps.

That's how it was explained to me. This is just 1 of the products the company sells

LendingMetrics is a UK based credit reference agency licensed by the OFT.

We are integrated with a growing number of partners including UK's largest provider of short term loan management software, LAPS-IT, we have quickly built a formidable database which is highly focussed around the on-line short term and payday lending sector. This wealth of data allows us to provide lenders with unrivalled intelligence and credit risk analytics in order to assess new loan applications in real time.

Our online lending database archive covers over 3 years history and therefore offers great depth of intelligence. It is also updated every second of every day and therefore offers unrivalled velocity.

Our team have been immersed in the short term lending world for the nearly 5 years, so not only do we have access to great data; we have great people who know how to help you to get the best from it.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.