Absolutely LIVID (INGEUS Related) - Taking it Further

essexmat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just this afternoon got off the phone to the manager at my local INGEUS.

As many pointed out, nothing done, chat with adviser, reiterated fact that engagement should be appointment only but she was only showing concern and that she felt she was trying to be proactive. Again I mentioned that health issues were NOTHING to do with her, answer was 'just concerned'

So, as expected (letter to follow) they all stick together and the unemployed are just pieces of dirt that can be played around with.

As for wantons comments - ignoring them now, if that are his/her views then so be it - these are people that add to the problems not help them.

Typical - hiding their bullying tactics with cries of 'We were only concerned for you and trying to help'.

Have you asked for a new adviser? The next one might be marginally more human and actually know something of the guidance. Then again, probably not..

Oh I expected this and a few alluded to it on here so I am not angry or shocked. At present I am on ESA but hopefully when I get back to JSA and INGEUS (god help me) I will have a new adviser. They know my situation and I have asked for one as I said 'my relationship with XXXXX is no strained and I would not be able to work with her' Of course if I was malicious I could have fed the manager all the Facebook stuff I have on her but I didn't think the time was right as it was a separate complaint and one that could involve causing aggor for me in the long term i.e courses and daily visits and being immersed in INGEUS bulls*it

Oh I expected this and a few alluded to it on here so I am not angry or shocked. At present I am on ESA but hopefully when I get back to JSA and INGEUS (god help me) I will have a new adviser. They know my situation and I have asked for one as I said 'my relationship with XXXXX is no strained and I would not be able to work with her' Of course if I was malicious I could have fed the manager all the Facebook stuff I have on her but I didn't think the time was right as it was a separate complaint and one that could involve causing aggor for me in the long term i.e courses and daily visits and being immersed in INGEUS bulls*it

What you think of my views is up to you.

But what I can say is that you appear to have a serious attitude problem with INGEUS and the advisors. For me, I wouldn't want the aggravation and certainly wouldn't want to give myself any more stress especially when you knew from the beginning that you would not win. Is it really so difficult to walk away from a problem, and to work with these people instead of setting yourself up for a heart attack? Life is for living, not creating a personal vendetta with a WP who is really doing nothing more than carrying out instructions handed down by the DWP.

Maybe you like being treated badly and not sticking up for yourself then. Perhaps people being unlawfully sanctioned should also keep quiet and not make a fuss. Funny how most sanctions are overturned though, wonder why. Set myself up for a heart attack, nah, I give as good as I get and thet is what they don't like. I took myself away from the problem of INGEUS which THEY made worse from previous medical conditions I had so THEY LOST not me. I actually, as well as being angry with them also pity them. Their time will come, may not be for years, but it will come and there will be no WP at all

'Absolutely LIVID'?

I'm sure you'll take this post the wrong way as you seem determined to wage a one-man-war against the DWP and its subcontractors Essexmat. But honestly, a word to the wise mate. You'll send yourself insane expecting a system designed for the millions to care about an individual with a grudge.

This Ingeus woman MIGHT be an evil servant of the Matrix sent to destroy your peace of mind, or... OR, she may have just been a conscientious employee trying to do her best and genuinely pleased that you are out-and-about when you have such crushing anxiety and depression that many other people couldn't even answer the door.

I'm not judging you. But I must say you seem a very intelligent person - what a pity you spend it fighting the system and always looking for fault/opportunities for self-righteous outrage. Rather than accepting help when it's offered, ignoring it when it's not needed.

I'm sure you'll just get your knickers in a twist over this post, but really. Chillax mate. Life's too short. Stop trying to look for excuses to get annoyed with the DWP and focus on getting yourself well (and employed).

Well at least you put your post across in a better way than some and I accept your opinions. If we were all the same it would be boring.

If no one fights the system though they win re sanctions and setting people up (the weaker minded) so someone has to fight for them

And if everyone that is wronged remained silent and did not stand together, finally the system will trample those that supported it vocally or through inaction and silence

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

And if everyone that is wronged remained silent and did not stand together, finally the system will trample those that supported it vocally or through inaction and silence

And there you have it in one sentence - spot on

Agree totally on that point mate. All I'm saying is, if you're on ESA it shows you are unwell, so you should focus on getting yourself well and not taking on battles such as bringing down the DWP single-handed, etc ;)

There's a brilliant quote (well I think it's brilliant anyway) from Nelson Mandela - (and I'm paraphrasing) - 'Before you try to help other people, in misery ; make yourself as good as you can be, then you can truly help them, in power.

Maybe you like being treated badly and not sticking up for yourself then. Perhaps people being unlawfully sanctioned should also keep quiet and not make a fuss. Funny how most sanctions are overturned though, wonder why. Set myself up for a heart attack, nah, I give as good as I get and thet is what they don't like. I took myself away from the problem of INGEUS which THEY made worse from previous medical conditions I had so THEY LOST not me. I actually, as well as being angry with them also pity them. Their time will come, may not be for years, but it will come and there will be no WP at all

As I have said, sad as it may seem, but your attitude is not really going to help you. I choose my battles to the ones that I know I will win!

'Absolutely LIVID'?

I'm sure you'll take this post the wrong way as you seem determined to wage a one-man-war against the DWP and its subcontractors Essexmat. But honestly, a word to the wise mate. You'll send yourself insane expecting a system designed for the millions to care about an individual with a grudge.

This Ingeus woman MIGHT be an evil servant of the Matrix sent to destroy your peace of mind, or... OR, she may have just been a conscientious employee trying to do her best and genuinely pleased that you are out-and-about when you have such crushing anxiety and depression that many other people couldn't even answer the door.

I'm not judging you. But I must say you seem a very intelligent person - what a pity you spend it fighting the system and always looking for fault/opportunities for self-righteous outrage. Rather than accepting help when it's offered, ignoring it when it's not needed.

I'm sure you'll just get your knickers in a twist over this post, but really. Chillax mate. Life's too short. Stop trying to look for excuses to get annoyed with the DWP and focus on getting yourself well (and employed).

Well said!!!

As I have said, sad as it may seem, but your attitude is not really going to help you. I choose my battles to the ones that I know I will win!

Actually being bullied and being allowed to be a victim without asserting your rights can affect your mental health even more.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Actually being bullied and being allowed to be a victim without asserting your rights can affect your mental health even more.

The poor girl probably in all innocence and out of compassion asked the guy (the OP) some general question about his health. All of a sudden he sees it as a threat to his well being? She wasn't a bully, nor was she trying to undermine his rights. For goodness sake the OP has blown this out of all proportion and is now on seemingly a one man war mission. For goodness sake I have a neighbour that works for the DWP in the local BDC and deals with ESA claims day in day out. He knew what I claimed and why, yet I didn't let it stop my life when he quite regularly asked me how it was going and appreciated the fact that I trimmed his front hedge on a weekly basis as I had time on my hands. If he thought that I was 'playing the system' then that was his problem not mine.

I live a normal life, enjoy being chairman of various charitable bodies and enjoy activity holidays. Yet I have medical evidence that supports a DLA HRM & MRC award as well as a Support Group award in ESA for 5 years. I don't worry about what other people think or say, life is too short.

Alright, that's quite enough.

Matt, feel free to start another thread on this topic if you need further advice.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks