affordable homes bill and bedroom tax

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2274 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I agree with that article on pretty much everything. This bill is a step in the right direction, and given how rare such steps are these days I must support it, but there is further to go nonetheless.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Whilst in principle I agree with some parts of this, I do have two main concerns.

The first is that it is left very much open ended, with having to prove to the 'satisfaction of the council'.

And secondly where is the money, set aside for other things, that was being saved but is now more or less going to disappear with every Tom Dick & Harry claiming some exemption or other, going to come from?