Parking notice from Car Parking Partnership

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife has received a ticket from Car Parking Partnership while parking at Kings Mill Hospital, Mansfield

she has a staff permit paid for by her to park there but there was no parking available that day and

she parked in a non marked parking.

They gave her a ticket for "Parked as to cause obstruction or inconvenience to others".

Unfortunately we have waited a little to long to address this,

but hopefully we are still in a window to receive some great advice from you all.

If we need to appeal or what ever.

The date on the ticket is 06/08/2014.

The fine they are wanting is £50 if paid in the first 28 days and 1/2 price for paying in 14 (both have passed now)

My wife has photographic evidence of where and how she was parked.

What is the best advice to move this forward?

Firstly it is not a fine!

Your wife is authorised to park there the loss is zero

Appeal to the parking company they WILL reject it

You then appeal to POPLA that will cost the parking cowboys not you

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

1sgbud,

Hi. ..... Welcome to CAG "Private Parking Forum".

The place where the PPC's get "buried".

This must have been a NTD (windscreen ticket)

The NTK (Notice To Keeper) must arrive between 29 and 56 days of the "offence"

If so advice as above "ihb" post # 2.

Wait for the NTK........ Otherwise you are responding as the "Driver" not the "Keeper"

When the NTK arrives in the post, write a letter headed as "Appeal" and state that if they decide to "reject" the appeal, then you require a POPLA code.

Word the "appeal" as the "Keeper" not the "Driver"

The "Legal Crew" will advise on how to word the appeal. (which will get rejected) but will give you a POPLA code. ..................

Then CAG get it "Kicked Over" :wink: :wink:

Good Luck. Regards f16

You appeal saying that no breach of contract occurred.

They will then disallow your appeal but they are obliged to give you the all-important POPLA code so you can appeal to the independent adjudicator.Then you can use a number of rrasons for appealing, including no contract between parking co and landlord to assign right, no contractual obligation, no breach of contract, no loss by any brech etc, all common reasons on these threads.

Come back here whn you get a response from parking co so the exact reasons for their turning down the appeal can be looked at and a detailed appeal put together.

You appeal saying that no breach of contract occurred.

They will then disallow your appeal but they are obliged to give you the all-important POPLA code so you can appeal to the independent adjudicator.Then you can use a number of rrasons for appealing, including no contract between parking co and landlord to assign right, no contractual obligation, no breach of contract, no loss by any brech etc, all common reasons on these threads.

Come back here whn you get a response from parking co so the exact reasons for their turning down the appeal can be looked at and a detailed appeal put together.

Hole Dug. ............ Now just waiting for the "Back fill" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...

Hi. I also work at the hospital and received a car parking fine from CPP the other day (£50 or £25 if paid within 14 days!). I also pay £12 per month for a staff parking permit, and the disk is displayed in my car. I was given a ticket for parking on double yellow lines WHILST UNLOADING heavy equipment into a service department! I was not causing ANY obstruction, and many other companies who deliver to the hospital park in the same area without any issues!.

Most annoying is how hard it is to contact this company. After visiting their website i found i was not able to select the "If you have received a civil parking fine,click here" box as it kept constantly throwing up error messages and giving me the report that " A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol."

Whilst around the hospital site i noticed that the signs also included a phone number 01604 625613....i have called NUMEROUS times and it just rings and rings with no answer...ever!

I have contacted their email address and been told that their tech support is looking into the problem with the faulty link...but until they wort it it appears i have no way of beginning my appeal process (They state that i cannot begin a POPLOA appeal until i have been through their process first!)

Ridiculous and totally uncalled for :-(