JCP Sanctions and Targets (but we all knew this anyway!)

essexmat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yup, nothing new there, business as usual. My favourite bit;

'DWP has a duty to get their decisions right first time (pdf) and this must start at the coal face by, the adviser preparing a reasonable and lawful agreement and establishing all the facts fully before raising a doubt. The evidence I have collected indicates that Jobcentre staff and Decision Makers’ fail to follow their internal quality and training manuals too frequently.'

Too damn right.

Fully agree with that article in its entirety

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

A friend of mine who I used to sign on with (same day of the week) just got sanctioned. Left plenty of time to get there and en route the main road the bus comes down had a massive accident so passengers had to get off and walk 2 miles in to town meaning she was late. When she arrived 10 mins after her appointment she was told there was nothing they could do as it was classed as a missed appointment - lovely people eh? The JCP even knew this had happened as others were turning up late for appointments. So have they sanctioned EVERYONE from that area? Disgusting policies

In cases like this they must appeal

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

She shouldnt have to, but unless more people challenge the system it will be slow to change if ever.

Personally id be in favour of a group being set up canvassing people as they lef thte job center asking them if they received a sanction that day and then helping them appeal

'A number of vulnerable claimants I assist physically shake and/or perspire with fear when they cross the threshold of the Jobcentre or the Work Programme provider premises. It must feel like a cruel game of Russian Roulette – “will I, won’t I get my benefit stopped today” and for those people who have had their benefit sanctioned wrongly for doing more than is required of them by law, their anxiety is further heightened'.

This is totally me! EVERYtime I go in there I feel this is it my money is going today. But I survive... till nxt time?! :/:-(

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)