Dispute copy of loan agreements

Karma14
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i am disputing a copy of a loan agreement i have asked for from major bank

Its a very shoddy copy and some of the type set has changed and also looks like been copied over.

I was just wondering what legally is passed as a exceptable copy ,

as there is no loan number and there are no terms and conditions

The bank say the have ful filled their duty with CCA section 77

Just wondered if there are any other avenues i can go along as i disagree with certain parts of the agreement.

As feel the agreement is not a genuine copy

many thanks

Edited by Karma14

ok thanks would this have any bearing

CPR RULE 16

7.3 Where a claim is based upon a written agreement:

(1) a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement should be attached to

or served with the particulars of claim and the original(s) should be available at the hearing, and

(2) any general conditions of sale incorporated in the contract should also be attached

(but where the contract is or the documents constituting the agreement are bulky this practice direction

is complied with by attaching or serving only the relevant parts of the contract or documents

ok thanks would this have any bearing

CPR RULE 16

7.3 Where a claim is based upon a written agreement:

(1) a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement should be attached to or served with the particulars of claim and the original(s) should be available at the hearing, and

(2) any general conditions of sale incorporated in the contract should also be attached (but where the contract is or the documents constituting the agreement are bulky this practice direction is complied with by attaching or serving only the relevant parts of the contract or documents).

In what form is this alleged agreement?

As all the terms & conditions are not present, the document does not comply with a CCA request, if it is stated to be a "reconstituted" agreement it does not comply in any way.

You should formally reject the document as non compliant with a section 77 CCA 1974 request, do Not explain why it is non compliant the sender will be well aware what's wrong with it.

Who is the creditor btw?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks for that is a alleged personal loan and the NW Bank

What other evidence was submitted to the court to support the claim.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

by the way the judge also said although if would not make any difference to the outcome, that he gave us permission to view original document ./agreement

That's quite possibly true, given the date that you took out the agreement.