Is it too late- Park with ease

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a recap...

...on the forms i added a slight ps. saying that i work internationally and would be away until mid june.

i have since been sent a letter saying,

claim defended and a questionaire.

The daye in the top right corner says 28th may..

...but in text underneath it says something must be completed by the 8th june.....

.......i wont be back from work until the 12th ??

What is the next step,

Im struggling to read the letter as it was sent via a phone picture, but i assume it is a court summons..

..will this be at small claims court and if so what do i do now?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DQ stage then?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It should be a bit saying that the case has been allocated to your local court and a questionnaire sent out asking when you are not available in the next year.

You can also say if you want the hearing to be heard by fast track or multitrack.

This is great if you have deep pockets as if it is agreed then you can claim all sorts of exhorbitant costs

but likewise if you lose so can they.

Small claims is normal.

its a dq stage yes,

does this mean they are pressing ahead witht he charge?

what should i do to the questionnaire,

can somebody else fill it out,

im away until the 12th but the date on it saays the 9th june

as you are away can you sign up to the Government Gateway and do it online? It should be possible for someone to sign it off on your behalf as there is a bit that you cross out to show who is signing, either defendant, solicitor or representative. Make sure that whoever you get to do it makes it clear they are your rep.

the form should be fairly obvious. Dont agree to mediation, defend in its entirety, use local court and small claims track, enter any dates you cant make. Also get your request for evidence of contract as PoFA not adhered to so no keeper liability

I believe that they are hoping you will cave in and pay up or fail to file and they win by default. they know that they arent going to win with keeper liability so they may try and argue that you were the driver and therfore they dont have to obey PoFA anyway.

"Also get your request for evidence of contract as PoFA not adhered to so no keeper liability

I believe that they are hoping you will cave in and pay up or fail to file and they win by default. they know that they arent going to win with keeper liability so they may try and argue that you were the driver and therfore they dont have to obey PoFA anyway."

can they not claim from me as i was protesting the claim? what do you mean by the 1st bit get request of contract? the one they say i should be bound to by parking there? do i have to detail any evidence or is this done in court.