Mastercare Policy

tosher50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Totally disgusted in 1st claim against my policy in 8 years.

Machine broke, called 5.8.14 no engineer until 12.8.14 said I need

new drum. lots of calls to Know How and Hoover to be told on the 26.8.14

by Know How that I had been let down on so many points that she requested

that my machine be written off (backed by a Manager) more calls to see when I could get a new machine. Then on 28.8.14 engineer phoned to say he was at my house to do repair, I advised him what I had been told by Know How 2 days previous.

Now turns out that they have classed me as refusing a repair and write off has been cancelled and engineer now on holiday until 15.9.14 so I will have to wait.

I have spent lots of time and money on all these call and I am having to pay to wash

a family's washing since 4.8.14. It's like they are on a bonus if the only have to do a repair the glee in his voice was sickening.

Never again will I recommed Currys or Mastercare and will avoid a Hoover product at all costs!

ring the people up and ask to speak to a COM , just mention COM and see the reaction of the person and say that you want a resolve asap.

for a manager to authorise a write off and going against their word is pathetic, who did you speak to, did u take a name/ time etc.

A manager from the W/O team called me on Tuesday to say that as far as he was concerned they had done nothing wrong and it was my fault for rejecting a repair! I tried to tell him that I did NOT refuse a repair but told the engineer what I had been advised on the 26th ie it was a write off. He was totally not interested kept repeating himself and talking over me. I was almost in tears and told him it was making me ill his reply was to laugh and say ' it won't change my decision to which I replied 'I was not looking for sympathy' just justice.

I had to end the call as I was getting upset and was fearful of what I might say.

What is COM?

I have kept note of all calls, times, dates and person spoke to. I sent an email to customer services complaints on 02.09.14 got the usual acknowledgement but nothing since