style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1877 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning all,

I have been scammed by myloan-now as well.

I contacted Natwest to initiate the chargeback process, however Natwest told me that because i had been looking for loans there is nothing they can do.

I tried to make them understand that i might have been looking for loans but i never authorised myloan-now, i hadn't even been on their website, to take any kind of payment.

I have been stung by these kind of credit brokers in the past, so the minute i see " we will charge a fee for our service " i close the browser.

What i am trying to do now is get some clear information about the Chargeback scheme and how it works, because Natwest refuse to do it.

If anyone can give me some info regarding this kind of transaction and how the Chargeback scheme works in relation to this kind of thing, i would be extremely grateful.

cuzznx