wrong information on credit file with noddle

mandy1311
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hoping someone can advise me please, I went bankrupt back in May 2010 and all of my debts were included but somehow at the same time i also had 2 CCJ against me (those debts though were included in the bankruptcy). The one CCJ is dated though for July 2010 for the amount of £211, whilst checking noddle there is a default on my account now in June 2014 for £211, so I'm presuming it's the same debt (hoist portfolio 2 Ltd) is there anything I can do about this please as I don't want this default on my file especially as all debts were originally included in my bankruptcy also is there anything I can do to remove the CCJs as they should never be on there either if they were in my bankruptcy.

Do defaults get removed from credit files once bankruptcy is confirmed?

I'm far from an expert on the matter but would have thought they'd remain in the credit file for the six years as per other defaults.

No the account record remains as at the date the BR becomes "public information".

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The account was in default and the entry has a "life " 6 years from the date of the default and will be removed on the 6th anniversary of the default date.

The CCJs are matter of Public Record and remain so for 6 years from the date of judgement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: