In fairness to the n.h.s

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I feel obliged to post a thread regarding the good things I have experienced whilst being treated by the N.H.S

I have a very good gp who in my opinion goes beyond the call of duty with her patient care, I have always been offered tests needed and consultations within a reasonable time scale and generally when seeing other doctors at my gp surgery have always found them willing to help.

when I had an accident earlier on this year my treatment from the paramedics ambulance and emergency staff at A & E were first class the staff in the hospital were kind, understanding and respectful, on my ward were 3 octogenarians who I noticed were treated with extra care this made me very happy to observe.

I wish this was enough to negate the two very bad experiences which I have suffered at the hands of N.H.S staff. or better still I wish their was a complaints system that is fit for purpose, complain and you automatically disbelieved and are treated like public enemy no 1.

I feel obliged to post a thread regarding the good things I have experienced whilst being treated by the N.H.S

I have a very good gp who in my opinion goes beyond the call of duty with her patient care, I have always been offered tests needed and consultations within a reasonable time scale and generally when seeing other doctors at my gp surgery have always found them willing to help.

when I had an accident earlier on this year my treatment from the paramedics ambulance and emergency staff at A & E were first class the staff in the hospital were kind, understanding and respectful, on my ward

3 octogenarians who I noticed were treated with extra care this made me very happy to observe.

I wish this was enough to negate the two very bad experiences which I have suffered at the hands of N.H.S staff. or better still I wish their was a complaints system that is fit for purpose, complain and you automatically disbelieved and are treated like public enemy no 1.

hi SHIRLI although it is good to hear that you have had good experiences with the nhs we pay our national insurance and tax so we should expect a good service. I can understand why the good experiences cannot make up for the bad experiences and do agree the complaint system needs taking apart and re configuring

the nhs tries to make us think our complaints really make a difference that is the biggest lie ever.

hi SHIRLI although it is good to hear that you have had good experiences with the nhs we pay our national insurance and tax so we should expect a good service. I can understand why the good experiences cannot make up for the bad experiences and do agree the complaint system needs taking apart and re configuring

the nhs tries to make us think our complaints really make a difference that is the biggest lie ever.

MORNING ALIGRUBS

thank you for your input.