• Tweets

• get rid of the car and sue under a scottish claim for transportation costs.
    • Tariffs could add £3bn to the cost of importing food and drink from the EU, a leading retail body warns. View the full article
    • China plans a digital version of its currency, which some say could become a big global payment system. View the full article
    • nothing new always been that way for 25+yrs now i had voip lines with NTL back in the late 90's which is why a real trucall box or a handset with real truecall software in it is SO good.   on average i get about 25-35 of these calls a month NONE get thru  the ones that spoof UK or mobile numbers are still screened are easily dealt with the truecall system   if they are real, the only thing they have to do is speak and you get an alert ring to listen to whom call with the option to accept or ZZapp them. once zapped that number never gets thru again.   its worthy to note that the scammers only ever use disconnected numbers, or fake numbers after a known local UK dialling code well the truecall software already knows these numbers as it gets the same databases the scammers use. if the number doesnt come up on the fake/disconnected list, it also then checks if the UK number is listed active UK and will auto put people thru   very clever little device worth every penny and mine is from 2006 when i joined CAG.
    • No the info on comms log isn't quite right,   I hadn't worked since Xmas due to bereavement but I wasn't staying in Somerset since the Xmas. The comms log is very deceitful indeed and after I had finished evaluating it fully I came to the conclusion MB are very manipulative, they lie, cheat and twist the truth, but it only takes the slightest slip up and everything crumbles.   You see in order for MB to have taken any further steps they have to be entitled to take them. So when they lie and try to deceive the truth prevails 😊, so to send a copy of a Default Sums Notice dated 15/1/17 that doesn't exist on the log anywhere and Ive never had the original and then fail to include one in the SAR that is listed on the log as generated on 18/1/17 (not had this one either)  doesn't the consequence of that 1 act prevent them from any further action until the notices are served    86 (e) Notice of default sums (5)If the creditor or owner fails to give the debtor or hirer the notice under this section within the period mentioned in subsection (2), he shall not be entitled to enforce the agreement until the notice is given to the debtor or hirer.       But I am reducing the complaint and sticking to basics
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Stemologica got me!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2057 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm so annoyed with myself as I ALWAYS read small print, and never usually give my card details without doing so,

but for some reason, late one night last week I foolishly purchased this set,

along with the beau timer set also.

It arrived today,

to be honest I'd forgot about it.

Something nagging inside told me to check it out, and I came across this post.

I have just reported my card as lost, hoping this will stop any money coming out until I can get to the bank to talk to them.

I, like you am having no success what so ever when trying to cancel or contact customer services,

I keep getting 'session expired' and an email address I found also appears to e bogus.

Could you please tell me where you are returning the products and letter too, as I am struggling to find anything.

Thank you so much in advance.

I'm so angry with myself I could cry!

Hi

Like you Im kicking myself as i usually read the small print however this was buried away so deep that i hadnt noticed it.

The address i sent the products back to along with my written notice to quit is

Returns stemcellset.com

PO Box 3565

Rugby

CV21 1BR

Are you still within the 14 day trial period,if so send the products and letter via recorded post.

You will also need to ring the bank as advised above to cancel any payments leaving your account.

Dont get angry...try and get even.

I am in the 14 days, and will do so,

I'm going in to the bank tomorrow to speak to the manager

as she is a friend of a friend and I know she will help.

Thank you so much for the information, and I'm trying not to get mad.

Hopefully I will learn from this, and not lose any money.

I hope you also get sorted, and thank you for this post, as if it wasn't for you I'd still be oblivious.

When I searched google this is the only negative that flagged up,

everything else was saying how great it is,

i only registered to this site (after reading the terms and conditions ��) just to speak to you,

your help is very much appreciated.

Did you also get the beautemer product at the same time?

I was just wondering, as I have a feeling that I'll need to return that to a different address.

Can I ask, where did you find the address for the stemologica return as that may help me locate the address for this one too.

Although they came together in the same package, with the same set up on the website.

Hi

No i didnt get the other product although i must admit i was half way to ordering

when my spider senses started tingling.It was then that i read the the terms and conditions and began kicking myself!!!!

The address is buried in with the terms and conditions along with the satellite phone number.

Good luck with your friend of a friend and no thanks are due to me its the CAG that should be congratulated for hosting this community.

Must admit i was a bit nonplussed when i searched looking for testamonies about this product

and could only find glowing reports although the cynical side of me points to the company being responsible and removing any negative commentary.

Hi,

Thanks again. I'm just writing my letter now ready to send back, then off to the bank.

I'm sending both items separately even though it's the same address, as I feels they may use that against me if not.

Sorry to be a pain, but

can I ask your advice,

are you sending the parcel and letter separately or together?

I'm sending recorded anyway,

I'm just worried that they will not acknowledge receipt of the letter if it's with the product.

Hi

I sent the letter separately,and yes send recorded so you have a traceable record should this be disputed.

I will be surprised if they acknowledge receipt as they havent with mine.

You will likely hear nothing until your trial period has elapsed.

Keep your shoulder to the wheel.

Sent everything today, separately and recorded, sorted everything at the bank, so hoping that is the end if it. Funnily enough, I've finally had a reply from 'both' companies, exact same email from the exact same person. Stating that many customers misunderstand, I can use as much of the product as I'd like within the trial period apparently, and they don't have to receive it in the 14 days as long as it is sent within the 14 days. Oh and then offered to let me keep the products at half the price! Yeah ok!

The reply only came after I emailed them a few times, also mentioning legal action as they were making it impossible for me to cancel on the website.

The return address they supplied was different to the one we used, but I too found the same address in the terms and conditions, so I have told them it has been sent to where the website instructed.

If you want that address or the email contact of the person who actually eventually replied please let me know :)

• 4 weeks later...

own thread created

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 months later...

:mad2:

Sent everything today, separately and recorded, sorted everything at the bank, so hoping that is the end if it. Funnily enough, I've finally had a reply from 'both' companies, exact same email from the exact same person. Stating that many customers misunderstand, I can use as much of the product as I'd like within the trial period apparently, and they don't have to receive it in the 14 days as long as it is sent within the 14 days. Oh and then offered to let me keep the products at half the price! Yeah ok!

The reply only came after I emailed them a few times, also mentioning legal action as they were making it impossible for me to cancel on the website.

The return address they supplied was different to the one we used, but I too found the same address in the terms and conditions, so I have told them it has been sent to where the website instructed.

If you want that address or the email contact of the person who actually eventually replied please let me know :)

Hi Maurice

If my memory serves me right the address to return products should be listed within

in the terms and conditions.....dont bother ringing or emailing as you will not get a reply.

Do write a letter informing that you are withdrawing and send letter and product recorded delivery.

there is a thread here already with ALL the info.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

we have a red search bar up top

type Stemologica

but forsake of bothering

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?430045-Stemologica-cancel-here-08000148005-Email-addresses-return-AD

and they

start a new thread of your own

dx

and they

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2057 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you