Very.co.uk issues

Ryan92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is on behalf of my Mum ;

She ordered a fridge freezer from Very.co.uk on the 26th of June with delivery expected to be on the 24th July. The delivery was successfully booked for this day and the delivery couriers phoned and said they would have been with her by 2pm. They then phoned on that day at 8pm saying they ran out of driving time and it would not be delivered. Appreciate this isn't very's fault so the delivery was re-arranged for the Sunday. It arrived and once the couriers left, it was all set up and the water dispenser was all set up ready for use.... only to find it was broken. After £40 worth of calls to very, they kept passing my mum from pillar to post. She was then advised to contact LG who sent out an engineer. The engineer confirmed the internal workings were smashed to pieces and the unit was badly damaged by the couriers. They provided an uplift reference to re-contact very with.

The first email to very was on the 5th August and the uplift reference was provided on the 12th August. Very have still not contacted my Mum in regards to the uplift and we are still sitting with a unit that is not fully operational. We phone very only to be told to contact another department with a waiting time of over 40 minutes which on an 0844 number is not acceptable i'm sure you'll agree.

So £40 worth of calls and £50 worth of food that was lost due to the freezer not being delivered the day it should have been, this shambles doesn't appear to be reaching a conclusion anytime soon.

What can we do as very are being very unresponsive!

Stop ringing Very 08 number & instead contact Shop Directs CEO instead. (Details below).

Be polite, be firm & tell the CEO what has gone on & how your far from happy about this situation & how you want it resolved.

Me personally, I would also want the cost of the lost food & calls being compensated for.

Good luck & let us know how you get on...

Mr Alex Baldock Chief Executive

[email protected]

Shop Direct Head Office;

0844 292 1000

Skyways House

Speke Road

Speke

Liverpool

L70 1AB

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

• 3 weeks later...

Here we are weeks later and the issue is still not resolved!

Received a response from the Executive Office 3rd September and nothing else has been done since then.

Still have the faulty freezer in my possession!