What Jobs have you had?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can be work experience ,volunteery or paid work

for me i have had 3 work experience jobs , the first one at school at a garden centre in 2008 as a back room member pricing stock , second one at the college i went to in 2010 as a admin assistant and the third one working at the job centre.

I have had a good few jobs as of course there is no job security anymore and have had the luck of 3 redundancies!

For work experience in school I worked in a Hydro Electric Power Station where my Father was a senior electrician. Half the week I spent learning Admin in the office and the rest doing physical jobs around the site - its an interesting place to be, up the valley the Dam is used regularly by the RAF to practice dam bombing manouveres, and the Royal Marine Commandos are often up there abseiling down it - and of course the area is part of the SAS's world famous "Fan Dance" Selection Route March so there's often dodgy looking guys with Hereford accents about ;p

At 16 in 1994 I went to work as a graphic designer after leaving school and after redundancy there in 2004 I went and lived and worked in Normandie and Flanders.

I then spent a year on a temp contract working for Social Security

In late 2005 I moved to Leeds in West Yorkshire and worked mainly admin jobs for Leeds Council and the local NHS trust. I did a stint as a Market Inspector too.

Much the same when I and ex moved to South Yorkshire, currently back in Wales.

One of my highlights working for Leeds Council was being threatened with violence and seriously bad language by a guy who turned out to be a Vicar!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]