style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can we just get one thing straight - Kari Anderson has not been refused right of reply or banned from CAG.

Anyone who is already a CAG member will know that to complete registration, you have to click on the link sent you by CAG - Kari Anderson has not yet done so and as far as CAG is concerned we are still waiting for her to complete the registration process.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just get one thing straight - Kari Anderson has not been refused right of reply or banned from CAG.

Anyone who is already a CAG member will know that to complete registration, you have to click on the link sent you by CAG - Kari Anderson has not yet done so and as far as CAG is concerned we are still waiting for her to complete the registration process.

That confirmation click is common to all forum registrations, now perhaps it went to the Spam folder. Nudge nudge say no more.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thank you CB for providing this information.

Message to Kari Anderson

If you don't want to receive a confidential communication from me then don't come to me looking for help.

It is a normal practice of Fair Parking to write to all old cases at around a year or more to ask how they got on. It's called service and care. You seem to have forgotten that you phoned me several times last summer about your woes, but do not seem to have either the capacity or decency to appreciate a courtesy email which simply said.

Kari - Now a year or more has passed, can you advise me how you got on with all this?

Ron pp

FP

If you want to play petty politics don't involve me in your games. All you had to do was to simply answer me in the the same confidence I expect from you - rather than run off and blab to that pathetic little object who dominates the most obnoxious and unhelpful alleged of all 'forums'.

Now b.gg.r off out of my life

I hope this to be my last post on the thread.

It is extremely sad to read the comments from 'Kari'. They are not only completely at odds with her conversations with me last July but far more seriously; there are a lot of discrepancies when reading the contents of her emails to me and her post on the other website.

My personal opinion. The website in question deliberately titled their thread to inflame the situation and to once again focus attention on their three 'obsessions':

One...Consumer Action Group

Two...Marston Group

Three...'Tomtubby'

The final comment that I would like to make is this:

I spoke with 'Kari' for 90 minutes last July. In that conversation I repeatedly asked her whether she had taken advice from either of the two websites, whether she had ever spoken with or corresponded with the site owner and whether the site owner had assisted her in ANY way with her 'Form 4 Complaint' or her disagreement with Marston Group. She categorically denied any links or associations whatsoever. A day or so later she apologised for not being truthful. Further in her email she stated that it was not until the website owner had 'rocked up at court' that she had ever had any association with him !!! She later apologised to me for this untrue statement.

It is a shame that she had not visited this forum when her car had been clamped. If she had of done so she would have been asked whether she could provide evidence that she had previously paid the fine to the court. A simple check of her bank statement would have provided an instant answer. If the cheque had not been cashed (which she now confirms as being the position) the advice that she would have received here would be to offer to make payment to Marston Group straight away in order to avoid her vehicle being sold.

She would have been advised that she would face extreme difficulty arguing that her vehicle was a 'tool of the trade' and for 'her use personally' given that she does not have a driving licence (as now confirmed by her and known to me since my conversation with her last July).

She would have been advised that as the car was not for 'her use personally' it would be difficult (if not impossible) to argue that the car being 'sign written' would make it exempt. It would not.

Most importantly, if she had stated on this forum that she was suffering from ill health and was able to provide evidence, then almost certainly this would have been picked up by one of the posters on here.

If I had read her posts I would have offered immediately to pass her details to one of the helpful Client Services team representatives at Marston Group. As in almost all similar cases, I would have asked one of the site team to contact her. Very rarely do I use PM facilities.

I am certain that her car would not have been sold and she would have been given the option to make payment to Marston's . Any complaint that she had regarding the actions of the bailiff would have been dealt with without the need for court action.

As I have stated above, I hope this to be my last post on this thread. I am grateful for being allowed to point out the truth. Thank you.

Thank you CB for providing members and guests with this info.

I don't think CAG should be used to service arguments that involve different parties.

It must put people off from using CAG to get advice, if they read threads, which seem to contain long running arguments. This is not unique to CAG, but other forums as well.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Such a simple step to take & do! If Kari you are reading this thread still, & if you do wish too, please do as has been suggested & have your right to reply....

I applaud your victory against Marstons.

Well done indeed!!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

I can confirm what TT says. This woman phoned and engaged me in several long phone calls last summer before I referred her to Baliff Advice on Line as this was not a parking issue.

In thanks she now tries to discredit me simply for having the patience for listening to her repeated stories including the one whereby she clearly and distinctly told me that a person from the south attended Manchester County Court with her and begged her not to reveal his true identity to the court. advising her instead to say that he was a relative.

Seems she would rather now support liars than give an decent and honest account and say thank you to those she contacted and who gave her plenty of free advice over several days.

I kmow they are tslling about a victory etc but not only was the car not avaolable for 100 days there has been a year of aggro. For those that don't know Christies is a cancer hospital. Assuming she had such an illness excess stress is the last thing you need. As TT says the cheque had not been cashed so the sensible thing would have been to talk to Marstons

As for rights of reply as cag will atest I do not give up so Jason I will be back.(assuming I am not already there lol)

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

With the exception of rainbow tears, still not one word of congratulations, rather a continued stream of abuse and sour grapes. From her own mouth, Kari has stated she had no help from this forum and there appears to be some quite worrying evidence of collusion between this site and Marstons - again.

Of course. one particular member, as usual, thinks it's all about them and is preoccupied with building a defence rather than, for once, sucking it up, offering a hand and conceding a point.

No wonder this site is building up a 'certain' reputation.

With the exception of rainbow tears, still not one word of congratulations.

It is a shame that twice now you have failed to read my post number 7. This is now the 2nd time that I am having to reply to you.

For the avoidance of doubt, this is what I said in my post number 7. Please do not try to provoke controversy where none exists on this point:

Before making such a statement I would have thought that you had properly read all posts by me. If so, you must surely have seen my post number 7 where I stated the following:

As I have said above....and am happy to repeat once again, if she has secured a judgment against an enforcement company then well done to her...and her alone.

With the exception of rainbow tears, still not one word of congratulations, rather a continued stream of abuse and sour grapes. From her own mouth, Kari has stated she had no help from this forum and there appears to be some quite worrying evidence of collusion between this site and Marstons - again.

Of course. one particular member, as usual, thinks it's all about them and is preoccupied with building a defence rather than, for once, sucking it up, offering a hand and conceding a point.

No wonder this site is building up a 'certain' reputation.

You joined Cag all but 12 hrs ago in order to post copy of the 'Kari' letter visible on another forum and no doubt hope to create a flame war.

If you would care to carefully read the posts that followed you will be able to see the suggestion Kari received 'no help from this forum' was due to the fact she did not request any help, a further fact to the suggestion she was denied a 'voice' has now been addressed and it appears Kari failed to click the link required to complete her registration.

Furthermore, I have provided a contact email for Kari should she wish to make use of it to air what ever grievences she has, without the need for interference from the likes of yourself.

Kari Anderson had a friend until the point she abused my trust and decided to post deceitful comments behind my back on another site whose owner is currently engaged in sending my private emails to him to Kari Anderson.

However in aligning herself with a lying fantasist at the expense of those who tried to help her and who cared enough to ask her how she got on she chose to bite the hand that was held out in friendship, so no I won't be congratulating her and if that is considered to be a failing on my part, then so be it - because it ain't gonna change my opinion one iota.

GlennQ - who is that I wonder? Yet another new one dimensional poster concerned only with trying to stir trouble. Bears a resemblance to methods used by Panaka, Petamaine (how appropriate) and names that contaminated this forum

Just to clarify, TT did in fact say "well done" to Kari, earlier on in this thread.

To GlennQ, all those on this thread have stated what they have said for their own personal reasons. Now as neither of us know what exactly did or did not go on behind the scenes as it were, we can then only on face value accept that their opinions were sort out at sometime or another in the past.

Which is a good thing to my way of thinking. As I come on here myself to seek help, (as do many many others) the advice & suggestions that are given, are then taken on board by myself (& other posters) on what to do next.

Sometimes you don't always get to see the whole back story, which led an OP here & why or the OP can simply vanish without anyone knowing what happened next....

The waters are now being muddied with one site saying one thing & another saying something else, ONLY those that know & were actually involved in this particular case know the truth.

As this case has now been won which is a great result & as I said I applaud Kari!!

And that's where it should now be left!

I know & I do understand FP, but this is not going to get resolved one way or another on here sadly.

The waters are now muddied to the point, where the truths of the matter are lost!

Which is why I've said "ONLY those that know & were actually involved in this particular case know the truth".

You know the truth & that's what matters!!

For those that don't know Christies is a cancer hospital. Assuming she had such an illness excess stress is the last thing you need.

You are absolutely right about stress.

Christie's hospital has an excellent record as a leading cancer treatment centre. Anyone with such a condition should avoid any stressful situations. I should know.

Having only just completed an incredibly gruelling seven week daily treatment myself I am well aware of the effect that stress can have on you both during the treatment and during the very long recovery period afterwards.

Thanks RT - All I am trying to do is to stop ungrateful idiots from spreading untruths about those who assisted them.

I've now managed to uncover a 'Glenn Q' who is a character in Family Guy known as 'Glenn Quagmire' so called because he gets himself into situations he finds difficult get out of. He is also a fictional commercial airline pilot.

Such obtuse characters are the hallmark of one person posting on forums other than the well known small mouthpiece - and such as 'Panaka' and 'Pote Snitkin' - obtuse Star Wars characters few people would know about - vbut which might well include one who claims to play science fiction themes on his organ.

No I am not going to correct that.

The cancer spreads as the cat's chorus joins in on that 'forum' which despite the orchestrated denial by its owner, I am unable to reply as i have been 'moderated' (that is a euphemism for being denied permission to post) for quite some time.

Now if Mark 1960 and other syncopates would like to debate here or phone me, then we will have level playing field.

You are absolutely right about stress.

Christie's hospital has an excellent record as a leading cancer treatment centre. Anyone with such a condition should avoid any stressful situations. I should know.

Having only just completed an incredibly gruelling seven week daily treatment myself I am well aware of the effect that stress can have on you both during the treatment and during the very long recovery period afterwards.

*apologies if this double posts as 1st post disappeared into the depths somewhere!!

TT, it is as you say incredibly grueling, I'm sorry to hear about your undergoing such a treatment & hope you are well soon. You are a strong woman, Keep your beautiful spirit up & keep positive! !

You have helped so many people here on CAG (as have many many others) that come looking for help & advice, you have also helped us to understand the new EA regulations & if I can understand them now, then anyone can!!

Don't let the negatives from elsewhere" bring you down, as you can't help everyone, but if you have helped even one person then your effort has been worth while!!

Sending you mucho Hugzzz xXx

Thanks RT - All I am trying to do is to stop ungrateful idiots from spreading untruths about those who assisted them.

I've now managed to uncover a 'Glenn Q' who is a character in Family Guy known as 'Glenn Quagmire' so called because he gets himself into situations he finds difficult get out of. He is also a fictional commercial airline pilot.

Such obtuse characters are the hallmark of one person posting on forums other than the well known small mouthpiece - and such as 'Panaka' and 'Pote Snitkin' - obtuse Star Wars characters few people would know about - vbut which might well include one who claims to play science fiction themes on his organ.

No I am not going to correct that.

Ahhhhh aaaaahhh FP!!

Very apt username then for GlennQ in that case!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks