Easy mobile (EZMB ? )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Howdy chaps/chapesses

Has anyone heard of Easy Mobile? During June, they took 59.00 out of my account citing admi fee for locating a phone contract for me.

Quite odd as my current mobile contract is running till 04/15, and my work mobile is obviously paid for

Their insistent my card was used, so I reported to my bank as a fraudulent transaction, who disagreed as a few days before the transaction - a £1 security deposit was also taken out - something I didn't noticed. Anyway, Santander advised for me to contact these jokers to get my money refunded.

Santander then contacted me advise the transaction WAS fraudulent but have refused to do anything else.

Firstly, Easy Mobile say they said they wouldn't refund.

Eventually they said they could only agree to it if they took a £20 admin fee.

Further down the line agreed a full refund which was due within 20 days - which ran out yesterday.

They've not responded to letters, stopped responding to my emails and when I've called them either I'm left on hold or there's no one I can speak to about this.

Any advice on how I can get what's owed to me by these jokers?

Report this to action fraud.

Tell the bank to refund your money immediately, then close your account and vote with your feet open up another account with another bank.

Lodge a formal complaint to the bank and exhaust their complaints procedure so you can escalate it to the banking ombudsman.

Have a read of BCOBS and hit them with that, they'll fold and be all apologetic.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!