• Tweets

• Thanks for your reply, here is a copy of the letter I have received.  Any advice greatly appreciated   Erudio response Aug 22.pdf
    • I joined Bannatyne gym group in March 22 on a teacher's salary of £36,900.   However, since then circumstances have changed, and I am moving to a role within the school at a salary of £19,600 for 3 months before I relocate to an area which is nowhere near the gym group.   I have emailed them my P60 to show my current salary and my new contract from September the 1st from the school evidencing a £17,300 pay decrease. I have also included my rent, council tax, gas electric bills, phone bills, credit card bill, car payment etc evidence which totals £1200 a month. Surely, they can see I will be on £1400 a month from September which only leaves 200.   However, they have refused this this morning saying it does not show evidence of a decrease?! What on earth am I meant to show??? I literally will not be able to pay them. I do not want to show my bank statements as I have savings and I also think they have no right to see my bank statements.   Please help!   Jen    
    • I've finalised my Witness Statement (attached), any red flags before I send it to all parties? Witness Statement.pdf
    • Got a paploc today - going to wait 20 days until I answer,   they haven’t answered my complaint haven’t  provided documents asked for    just did a one line typed total of amount owing - and called it a creditor statement lols -  which it isn’t  capital on tap already put in writing one doesn’t exist earlier last year    I have all the written evidence and emails sent at time that we refuse to sign and refuse to give personal guarantee - very clear and specific    the document they rely on was only created at start of this chasing action and they (capital on tap or Drysden’s ) appear to have typed my name at bottom - never been seen or provided, without my knowledge or consent (expressly refused in writing)  which means it’s a forgery in simple terms I guess -    I don’t see how they expect to move forward with action , with no creditor statement to prove loss - a forged document as I gave  express written refusal to sign - and certainly did not do so and have never seen this ‘new’ document      capital on tap would have sued  me themselves easily if a real PG was in place - not sold on two years ago 
    • 'Without prejudice' can have different meanings in different contexts.   In my view they aren't saying it's a 'without prejudice' settlement negotiation. They aren't making a settlement proposal or making an admission, they are asking for your claim to be struck out. I can't see how a strike out application could ever be a settlement negotiation.   They are saying that although they decided that, on the specific facts of your case, they could satisfy themselves of your identity and sent you a passkey they nevertheless maintain their legal position stated in paragraphs 6 to 8 is correct and they were not required to send you a passkey because you had not provided sufficient ID to meet their requirements.    "Notwithstanding the Defendant's position according to paragraphs 6 to 8 above, ...." would have been a clearer way of putting it, but lawyers can't resist jargon.   Do you agree with their statement in paragraph 10 that on or about 14 June 2022 they sent you a letter with a passkey you could use to access your data?  If it isn't true then of course you can challenege it.    
  • Our picks

Help! Trying to agree plan with QQ Flexcredit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Foolishly I have a flexcredit account with QQ, after running into difficulties, I rang them to setup a plan with a DD thinking it was to clear the balance.

They took two DDs one for 40.14 and one for 1.89 and then much to my surprise started chasing me for past due payments again.

After many arguments with the collections team I finally complained only to receive this reply.

--

This email is to confirm that your complaint has been received

We apologise for any inconvenience this misunderstanding may have caused. If you have any additional concerns, please contact UK Final Resolution Team directly.

The collection department scheduled a repayment plan exclusively for the amount that was past due portion of your loan, as of 16/07/2014.

The collection team has no ability to modify or alter your contract. In addition to the collection payments that you authorised, the ongoing contractual payments are still coming due as scheduled.

If you are looking for an exact fixed payment, this maybe accomplished. An application will be sent upon your request.

You should be advised that such a modification of contract constitutes a default of the existing contract, and would be reported as such to credit reporting agencies.

Please follow up with us regarding how you wish to proceed.

Sincerely,

Robert Elston

--

It would appear they want the payment plan + the additional contractual payments as they become due.

Is it also correct that can they just default my credit file when I am trying to arrange a repayment schedule with them?

I'm really struggling with all this,

Cheers

WS

Tell them you want to terminate the agreement and then demand that the current repayment plan is instated for the entire amount owed. QQ are up to their usual tricks. They can default your credit file, but they must issue a default notice that gives you a statutory timeframe and provides a reason and date to repay the arrears. They cant default it immediately upon terimination of the account or upon non payment. They can add markers to your file saying you were late, or you missed payments, but they have to give you the opportunity to rectify first before issuing a default.

• Haha 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Tell them you want to terminate the agreement and then demand that the current repayment plan is instated for the entire amount owed. QQ are up to their usual tricks. They can default your credit file, but they must issue a default notice that gives you a statutory timeframe and provides a reason and date to repay the arrears. They cant default it immediately upon terimination of the account or upon non payment. They can add markers to your file saying you were late, or you missed payments, but they have to give you the opportunity to rectify first before issuing a default.

Thanks alot,

Any idea on where I would start with this email/letter wise? I really can't afford a default notice to be added to my account..

Just write a full letter of complaint. QQ cant do much really. They are based in America and have to employ silly DCA's who can be told to get lost, or sell it on. Normally they just do the latter.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D