T S R & Boxclever

Rashley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

For some strange reason I rent a few electrical items from Boxclever. After being made redundant, I have fallen into two months arrears.

They have been helpful in the past, but not this time.

They issued a Default Notice which gave me 14 days to pay (which expired 8th August) but

then on 30th July I got a letter from TSR saying that I was now liable to purchase the equipment at what seems like a very exaggerated price.

I have no intention of buying the equipment am happy to pay what I owe and want to return the equipment.

I'm assuming that I should make this a formal complaint

could someone just look over this letter for me and make sure I haven't made any glaring errors?

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Further to various correspondence received from yourselves and TSR, I am writing to formally complain about your conduct.

Whilst I acknowledge my arrears,

I have no intention of being forced to purchase equipment at a random price set by TSR.

I would be grateful if you could arrange collection of all equipment as soon as possible and cease any further hire charges.

Yours ..................

Hi Rashley

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint, mark it as such. Explain what's happened, how they have let you down and what you want them to do.

Send it to:-

Mr Geoffrey Curzon-Berners

Managing Director

Boxclever

Technology House,

Ampthill Road,

Bedford,

MK42 9QQ.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/i-think-theres-an-unfair-term-in-my-contract-what-can-i-do-

Does such a stipulation exist in the hire agreement that you signed? does it specifically state that in the case of a default by yourself, you agree to purchase said hired goods at a price as yet undecided?