Rossendales Collect -old excel ticket - Ignore?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys. Back again for some PPC advice :D

I've reached the Rossendales Collect stage that started with a speculative invoice from Excel a few months ago. Should I ignore? That always used to be the advice but is it still the case? I'm seeing more and more references to appeals and/or engaging in some form of correspondence. Something I'm loathe to do as I feel it gives these cowboys some sort of legitimacy.

certainly rossers cannot do anything to you know

only the ppc can do court

so you got the NTK

what type of ticket was it ANPR or windscreen

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I agree. Ignore. You had the opportunity to appeal the ticket via the known process so as it is now with rossers, one of two things will happen.

1 Excel will think that as you ignored them in the first place, they will file a case with the courts in the hope that you will ignore that too (unlikely but possible)

2 The letters stop from rossers, you will never hear from them again (more likely)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It appears from reading this and other forums that Rossendales have bought up old "debts" from several PPCs and are sending out these demands by the hundreds. Some going back by four or five years.

They cannot buy a debt that doesnt exist so they are only acting as a debt collector and are sending out threatograms. as the portfolio they have is only lame ducks they probably get a very large consideration for every one they persuade to pay up.

The other angle is that it may be a tax write-off by moving an asset off the books of a parking co for little or no money and then claiming back the "loss" as a tax credit. Rossers will likewise suddenly accumulate a "loss" and write off anything they cant collect so drinks all round every time someone pays up and drinks all round every time someone doesnt.

certainly rossers cannot do anything to you know

only the ppc can do court

so you got the NTK

what type of ticket was it ANPR or windscreen

dx

I recall from previous times on here that the likes of Rossendales can't do anything themselves. I was more concerned about the escalation to a genuine company rather than the likes of those whatstheirnamePLC jokers. And it was on the windscreen in a free car park. I hadn't overstayed, I just hadn't bought a redeemable ticket ie buy ticket, shop, get parking money back. So nobody lost out and I even have my shopping receipt from on the day.

It appears from reading this and other forums that Rossendales have bought up old "debts" from several PPCs and are sending out these demands by the hundreds. Some going back by four or five years.

This isn't an old one. The letter from Rossendales is the lastest on a well worn path :)