PWE PCN - Brockholes **won**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you fancy another day in court you can sue PWE for breach of the DPA for accessing and processing your data from the DVLA without cause to do so.

The person Gladdys sent probably didnt have right of audience inthe court anyway, shame you havent been following the parking pranksters blog or you would have wound this up sooner and be £250 better off.

Anyway, pleased that you got a result and some of your lost earnings for the time.

read the pranksters blog and you wouldnt need to ask.

The reason these bandits exist is because people dont challenge their activities because they havent investigated what is right and what is wrong.

There are a number of very useful sources that we keep referring to, it is difficult to get very far in isolation so when you come back here to update things we have missed a great chunk out of the middle where advice could have been given and you could have saved yourself some grief.

Gladdys have been getting the paperwork wrong so badly many courts are not even bothering to read it, just dismissing it if the defendant uses the right reason to ask

(generally CPR 16.4 and other general practice directions)

and the you get a full cost recovery order

and that means you can claim £19 ph for your research time for up to 5 hours and loss of earnings.

As the parking co have no reason to get your details you can use VCS v Philip and others to slap in a claim for at last £250 for the DPA breach.

This is a separate matter but you could have claimed

im terrible at grammar thanks to whoever updated :)

:wave::wave:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

" thanks to David at ppa for all the help and direction, "

What about all the help and direction you have been offered here...5 pages worth?:-)

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

to be fair, there was a long period of silence whilst the he worst of his travils were in progress and giving the OP the courage to take that first step is what we want for everyone so coming back and telling us the result is a bonus

" thanks to David at ppa for all the help and direction, "

What about all the help and direction you have been offered here...5 pages worth?:-)

Regards

Andy

Actually a great point I forgot to mention - thanks first of all,

I stopped posting here,

I made up a user name and posted elsewhere due to park without ease threatening use of the screenshots of the forum as evidence (which they did)

but the conveniently cut out a bit they liked (at the time i had no clue what i was in for so it worried me).

In the end I used the forum posting myself as part of the defence, as stated in the first post,

i never parked in the car park

- i parked on a grass verge outside the car park

- what I would like to say is,

be careful what you post online in your username,

mainly because idiots harass you via email and stalk your LinkedIn and social media

(if they are somehow connected) to help them bully you into paying.

BTW all of the forum stuff was no use the judge was not interested didn't read any of it.

the main reason i came back to post was to help people understand the fears that these bullies put you under, how it's easier to give in and pay but that if you persist - you can win :)

We try to get people to have a username that cannot identify them for this reason.

Sometimes when the parking cowboys cite posting of forums it actually helps the individaul as it means the parking cowboys really dont have anything other than fear to win them a claim.

Also, if they cite a user of a parking forum and they pick the wrong person it could be very costly for them for breach of the DPA and libel/harassment ( easier to prove harassment and cheaper).

Once they mention the wrong person's posting their claim is killed as the judge will deem they are suing the wrong person regardless of the merits of the rest of thier claim. That is why they threaten to use the info rather than actually do.

Some like PWE have got this wrong in the past and had to pay out for breach of the DPA so you should consider suing them.

Look up VCS v Philip Liverpool dec 2016 and others, they dont have a leg to stand on

fell for the oldest trick in the book Jason..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to PWE PCN - Brockholes **won**