Parcel2go Legal Action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just after information / experiences with Parcel2go legal team.

I have recently, submitted a case via the County court and tribunal system against Parcel2go for a number of reasons. Loosing my parcel, ewell as supplying the courier with the wrong adress and eswell as even calling me by my wrong name. This equals to a very unprofessional and messy company which leaves me in no doubt they are punching well below the required standard and i am seeking full payment for the clients item that was lost and totally disregarded with lack of respect and sympathy and batted off and away like it was nothing.

Since then i have submitted a case with the letter being issued to Parcel2go, 14 + 5 Days issuing grace has passed and still yet no reply or correspundance from Parcel2go despite being told parcel2go ae dealing with the courts and have no permission to talk about the case with me.

I have been able to escalate the case as a default, since no reply has been sent back from the defendant parcel2go. The court will now issue a full payment request on my behalf.

Now as many of us know the atroscious service from parcel2go, what im worried about now is what if parcel2go do not even reply back to this court order for payment. Where do i stand now. I want to take this as high as i can go and i am not backing down.

I have been been banned of Livechat help (See screenshots) just for asking questions.

Sorry this is long winded but i hope someone can reply back with similar experience and knowledge dealing with the legal system and Parcel2go and can advise me what to do next, and what happens now if parcel2go do not reply back to the court issue default for the money.

i am just astounded that even live chat are as rude and useless as there company. Its almost like i am a bit of dirt off their shoe for seeking answers.

Kind regards

Sam

Would i have to initiate that process, Would it not go to the point where i go face to face with Parcel2go in court?

Many thanks for the reply, apriciated.

Edited by RMSAM

No, i sent originally the court issue of intent, step 1 on the moneyclaimgov process. the next step was to request judgement by default due to recieiving no correspundance back.

hope that helps

i have issued a court claim against Parcel2go, where they had 14 days to respond to the claim.

14 days have passed, and no response has been recieved so the process has allowed me to file for judgement by default. That letter will be sent today requesting full payment by 7 days time.

Just wanted to know what happens next if Parcel2go ignore this judgement.