Experian Sold My Info To Capquest...

fkofilee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My investigations reveal we were provided with the mobile number ending 6956 by Experian on 16 July 2014 in relation to a different account. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused, I’ve removed all telephone numbers from your account and all further communication will be in writing.

To assist you further, Experian uses data from a number of data suppliers to provide products and services to a wide variety of organisations such as ours. All data supplied to and processed by Experian is provided on the basis that it is either publicly available, or consent has been given for its use. If you have any questions relating to your personal data please contact our supplier using the following address details.

Experian

Riverleen House

Electric Avenue

Nottingham

NG80 1RH

In light of the above information I kindly request you contact our Collections department on 0333 999 7200 to discuss the details of the account we hold.

Yours sincerely

Lucy Morgan

Complaints Officer

Yes ladies and gents, you read right above....

My short question to you all is, While this is a VERY Grey area, what are my rights of them passing on my info to a 3rd party I dont want to deal with...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Yes ladies and gents, you read right above....

My short question to you all is, While this is a VERY Grey area, what are my rights of them passing on my info to a 3rd party I dont want to deal with...

The "data sharing" authorisation is in the CRAs terms and conditions much the same as in accredit agreement.

You have the ultimate choice/sanction you do not have to deal with any company, if contacted ignore/or respond in what ever way you want.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The part about sharing data etc is fine with maybe the police etc however I still find it unacceptable what they have done... Can i log a complaint with them about it?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

The part about sharing data etc is fine with maybe the police etc however I still find it unacceptable what they have done... Can i log a complaint with them about it?

I don't think there is anything to complain about here.

The function of the CRA is to supply data to companies that subscribe to their services by reporting the conduct of accounts(credit/services etc.)

Permissions/authority for "sharing" data with CRAs is contained in the relevant agreements an is passed to a company such as Capquest when the original creditor sells/assigns the account to a 3rd party.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: