shift start time changes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if my first shift begins at 0400hrs and my employer tells me (with only 9 hours notice...) that my next shift day will start at 0745 hrs, is this legal? does it not have to be 24 hrs notice if the start time changes more than two hrs either way of ( 0400 )? and, does the first shift day then count all week, ie; on the fith day the employer still cannot change the time by more than two hrs ( without 24 hrs notice ), either way. basically, can my shift start time be changed by more than two hrs without 24 hrs notice? :mad2: thanks

Edited by raymond532
spelling

As far as im aware whatever is in your contract is binding, I suggest having a read of what working hours you have agreed to.

As long as there are 11 hours between your shifts.

Edited by manofmystery
misread

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudiceicon. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional.

All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here,my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

" No one can make you feel inferior without your consent " - Eleanor Roosevelt