PIP tribunal what happens if dwp don.t respond in time

antonia26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i.m waiting for a tribunal hearing for over 2 months

had a letter last wk saying dwp have 10 days to reply to the tribunal

as of yet they not sent any info to them.

Today they still not received anything

they had 10 days from the 28/7/14

what happens if they don.t respond or respond late ,

tribunal have said they.ve had no excuses at all for non reply

can the judge award me pip if they don.t reply in time ?

have you received the bundle of papers for your appeal?

Hi no i haven.t cause thats what the tribunal are waiting for and still not sent them tribunal told me today if they don.t respond by thursday thats the end of the 10 days notice court have given them, it will get refered straight to the judge but i don.t know what that means cause they not got my file to view.

No you don't get awarded dla by default because the dwp haven't sent the appeal pack.

DLA can only be awarded by the Tribunal if they have enough information to merit an award.

Are you having a paper or oral hearing? and what info have you sent the Tribunal?

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I.ve only appealed with CAB help we are waiting for dwp to send the information to me and tribunal for the case to be heard but they.ve not done this, so if they don.t would it mean i.ve got to reapply for pip again cause no one seems to know what happens i.ve phoned today and and still nothing today was the last day . I.ve not received the forms off them either of all the evidence they need to send in.

I.ve only appealed with CAB help we are waiting for dwp to send the information to me and tribunal for the case to be heard but they.ve not done this, so if they don.t would it mean i.ve got to reapply for pip again cause no one seems to know what happens i.ve phoned today and and still nothing today was the last day . I.ve not received the forms off them either of all the evidence they need to send in.

No you won't have to reapply. The DWP are just backed up with preparing appeal submissions. The Tribunal Judge will threaten and eventually the DWP will send out the appeal pack.

The other possibility is, if you have sent additional evidence with your Appeal paperwork, that the DWP have referred your case to be looked at again, which would delay things.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

No you won't have to reapply. The DWP are just backed up with preparing appeal submissions. The Tribunal Judge will threaten and eventually the DWP will send out the appeal pack.

The other possibility is, if you have sent additional evidence with your Appeal paperwork, that the DWP have referred your case to be looked at again, which would delay things.

Thanks for that info i.ve not sent anything else in so will just have to wait and see what happens now and see what the dwp is going to do which will probably take months x

• 1 year later...
Im in the same siruation as you are so I would like to know how it pans out

You'd be best starting your own thread on this so you can get the best advice.

Having been through the tribunals process for ESA, the DWP ignored the judge DQ's even at the UTT stage they failed to send a representative to the tribunal, incredible arrogance and impunity.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!