Swift Sterling - Some Quick Advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, as someone who's used this forum again and again,and gained such useful advice and confidence from it's content, may I just offer some quick advice to anyone struggling to repay Swift Sterling, who according to some have a reputation for being less than sympathetic. I have a loan I am struggling to repay and recently defaulted on the full repayment. I had no reply to a week of emails to their customer services proposing a repayment plan, just regular sms and emails informing me of the arrears and possible charges of £59.00. I then emailed them via the complaints link on their website, which seems to fast-track through to Customer Support, with the same proposal for payment and within a few hours had confirmation of their acceptance of my proposed plan, all their banking details for repayment and happily confirmation too that there would be no phone contact. Their reply was fair and straightforward which was pleasantly surprising. A result as they say. Hope this help somebody out somewhere.

• 4 months later...

Doesnt matter if they did. They have no right to see it at all.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D