have tried everything with EGG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They defaulted on me, for missing a few DD's! yep abbey!

I did make payments but EGG said not enough so they defaulted.

Anyway, inever received any default notice informing me what they were going to do, if i did this wouldnt have happened.

anyway, i have followed the recommended path to having the default removed, but EGG will not have it, they have sent me a screen print of the default on their system but not the actual default letter .

whats my next steps?

I asked for

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the credit agreement . This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit). Your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account. I enclose a £1 cheque to cover the statutory fee.

They eventually sent it

2. Please also supply me with a signed, true and certified copy of the original default notice.

No only a screen shot

3. You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not under S189 of the CCA 1974.

my last letter included

As 28 days has now passed from the date of the 2nd letter you are now in breach of your duties under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act. If you do not answer my original questions and reply within 7 days I will have no choice but to escalate the matter to the relevant authorities including the Banking Ombudsman, Office of Fair Trading and the Information Commissioner's Office.

whats my next steps here?

thanks

No probs. use the template letters, you will see it mentions default removal. It's in red - you can't miss it.

Make sure that you mention the default removal on every communication with them including the Court Summons.

Good Luck!

I will do this as well when I make my claim. They issued a default v me becasue 1 DD was returned!

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06