style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Google Chrome 64-bit Beta has just been launched for Windows if anyones interested.

Announced just hours ago via an official blog post on the Google Chrome releases blog, the 64-bit beta variant of Google’s browser is supposed to bring a lot of performance enhancing features to the table for regular as well as power users (more stability, less frequent crashes, better tab process memory allocation etc.).

In general, this should essentially translate into an overall smoother browsing experience for users with 64-bit machines. But perhaps the biggest advantage is the fact that with this beta release, Google Chrome can now use more than 4 GB of RAM (32 bit applications can’t address more than 4 GB of system memory).

Visit this link to learn more etc.

Thanks Conniff will check it out as it is now available for Linux in 64 bit also.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I've tried it a few times over the years but there has always been some little niggle that made me go back to IE.

Lots of things in this forum don't work because of IE 11 but they do work in this version of chrome, so it looks like I will be sticking with it this time.

I don't like the fact it just closes all tabs when you click on the red x instead of asking if you want to close them all. Still, I will get used to that.

Does the font work - does the size work - does the colour work

That's brilliant, I've had to manually type in the quote, size, font and colour until now. This is impressing me more and more.

• 3 weeks later...

Any tips on using Google Chrome with CAG using it on new laptop and noticing a few issues as previously used IE.

1. Cant copy a user name from their profile into a post without it showing the full HTTP instead of the username as a link.

2. Cant Bold anything when writing a post.

Any tips appreciated.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group