Do i sound Female Robinson way

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been plagued by this company for the last three years. I am the unlucky recipient of a recycled land line number from BT.

it is like pulling teeth with this company as they lack any sort of basic cognitive response to rectifying a simple dispute.

I have gone through their complaints procedure for which they say sorry and my phone number has been removed, only to start up again six months later

This is now going to end one way or another, i have been nice, now it is war. Who the hell do these people think they are to intimidate and bully.

The person in question they are after is female, i am the male of the species and live alone for which Robbbers way are fully aware

Hi Capquest

Get a 'Final Response' from them which you should have done months ago. Lodge a complaint with the ICO under the Data Protection Act 1998. Here are the Principles:-

The act contains eight “Data Protection Principles”. These specify that personal data must be:

1. Processed fairly and lawfully.

2. Obtained for specified and lawful purposes.

3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive.

4. Accurate and up to date.

5. Not kept any longer than necessary.

6. Processed in accordance with the “data subject’s” (the individual’s) rights.

7. Securely kept.

8. Not transferred to any other country without adequate protection in situ.

Hammer BT also, get them to change your number for free, OR go through their malicious calls procedure.....

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!