Banned from pub?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Around 2 years ago myself and my boyfriend were at a party. We had just hit the legal drinking age and so being fairly immature and having a new found freedom of being able to buy our own drinks legally, we didn't quite know our limits. The end of the night came and we were both fairly drunk, although I was much more sober than him and could remember what happened. The end of the night came and the majority of people had left the bar/club. Me and my boyfriend were talking to some school friends when the doorman/bouncer approached us and told us to drink up because they were shutting. Admittedly, we were going quite slow but it wasn't intentional. Not even a few minutes later the bouncer took my drink off me. I informed him that i wasn't finished but he rudely told me to f off and leave as they were closing (which in all fairness was true, we should have all been faster and left when we were asked!).

My boyfriend got annoyed with what he said and told him not to be so rude. We all got up to leave and the doorman continued to bombard us and tell us to go, trying to lead us out (at this point we genuinely were going and we actually walking to the door). My boyfriend got more annoyed and basically told him to f off and that "we were leaving". The doorman then proceeded to get in his face and push him. My boyfriend, being drunk and not knowing when to stop, pushed him back.

When we walked out the door the police were there. I should stress that they weren't called specifically for my boyfriend but were already there for precaution for things such as fights breaking out. The bouncer lead my boyfriend to the police, told him he was banned and the police took my boyfriend's details. My boyfriend explained that he was in the wrong but also that the doorman had also pushed him. We left and haven't been back since.

My boyfriend was never charged and he didn't sign anything for the pub/club to confirm that he was banned.

There is a family party happening in a few months time at the same pub/club. My boyfriend is invited. Only a couple of my family members know of the incident and don't really feel like explaining it to others if we get turned away. I obviously also want to save him and my family any embarrassment by being asked to leave after an immature little incident that happened 2 years ago.

Is there a chance he could go back and not get turned away?

The pub/club is fairly local but is used a lot for parties and events.

Edited by Underdog12

They wont remember you. I can pretty much guarantee that.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Agreed, they won't remember you. Half of the staff who were there that night will have left, many of the others will be off duty, and the few who remain see approximately seventy million unruly drunk kids every day. I wouldn't worry about it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.