• Tweets

• Thanks for your reply, here is a copy of the letter I have received.  Any advice greatly appreciated   Erudio response Aug 22.pdf
    • I joined Bannatyne gym group in March 22 on a teacher's salary of £36,900.   However, since then circumstances have changed, and I am moving to a role within the school at a salary of £19,600 for 3 months before I relocate to an area which is nowhere near the gym group.   I have emailed them my P60 to show my current salary and my new contract from September the 1st from the school evidencing a £17,300 pay decrease. I have also included my rent, council tax, gas electric bills, phone bills, credit card bill, car payment etc evidence which totals £1200 a month. Surely, they can see I will be on £1400 a month from September which only leaves 200.   However, they have refused this this morning saying it does not show evidence of a decrease?! What on earth am I meant to show??? I literally will not be able to pay them. I do not want to show my bank statements as I have savings and I also think they have no right to see my bank statements.   Please help!   Jen    
    • I've finalised my Witness Statement (attached), any red flags before I send it to all parties? Witness Statement.pdf
    • Got a paploc today - going to wait 20 days until I answer,   they haven’t answered my complaint haven’t  provided documents asked for    just did a one line typed total of amount owing - and called it a creditor statement lols -  which it isn’t  capital on tap already put in writing one doesn’t exist earlier last year    I have all the written evidence and emails sent at time that we refuse to sign and refuse to give personal guarantee - very clear and specific    the document they rely on was only created at start of this chasing action and they (capital on tap or Drysden’s ) appear to have typed my name at bottom - never been seen or provided, without my knowledge or consent (expressly refused in writing)  which means it’s a forgery in simple terms I guess -    I don’t see how they expect to move forward with action , with no creditor statement to prove loss - a forged document as I gave  express written refusal to sign - and certainly did not do so and have never seen this ‘new’ document      capital on tap would have sued  me themselves easily if a real PG was in place - not sold on two years ago 
    • 'Without prejudice' can have different meanings in different contexts.   In my view they aren't saying it's a 'without prejudice' settlement negotiation. They aren't making a settlement proposal or making an admission, they are asking for your claim to be struck out. I can't see how a strike out application could ever be a settlement negotiation.   They are saying that although they decided that, on the specific facts of your case, they could satisfy themselves of your identity and sent you a passkey they nevertheless maintain their legal position stated in paragraphs 6 to 8 is correct and they were not required to send you a passkey because you had not provided sufficient ID to meet their requirements.    "Notwithstanding the Defendant's position according to paragraphs 6 to 8 above, ...." would have been a clearer way of putting it, but lawyers can't resist jargon.   Do you agree with their statement in paragraph 10 that on or about 14 June 2022 they sent you a letter with a passkey you could use to access your data?  If it isn't true then of course you can challenege it.    
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

Backdated large csa payment does it affect benefit?

teresa1977

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a one off payment from csa from backdated csa, and there wont be any other payments other than this, its a large amount and we get child tax credit, working tax credit and a little help with rent and council tax, does anyone know if this payment affects any of the above benefits?