Experian Total Confusion !

catquest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well on 22 July they sent out a marketing email saying that in future you can have Alert Only at £ 3.99 , ie without ID Fraud Insurance.

They said you can make this change quoting reference NEW01 by email to [email protected]

Today there was a reply : No you can't do it , you have to call us !!

Hopeless !!

I cancelled mine. Experian are a private company who are there to make a profit. Nothing more. If i need a credit record, i'd pay the £2 statutory charge instead.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Because people paid for the silly insurance as well as paying for a credit score which means absolutely NOTHING. Lenders do not use the credit agencies scoring system. They use their own based on their own lending criteria.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Because people paid for the silly insurance as well as paying for a credit score which means absolutely NOTHING. Lenders do not use the credit agencies scoring system. They use their own based on their own lending criteria.

There is a another company call N HUNTER LTD sar is £10 which lenders use and belong to Experian

There is a another company call N HUNTER LTD sar is £10 which lenders use and belong to Experian[/quote

Hunter deals with alerts on credit applications.

e.g., when an application for credit is made Hunter flags up any previous " problem" accounts and or applications it does NOT make or give any credit references.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Why not use https://www.noddle.co.uk/

It's free. Gives me all the same info that Experian does.

Not always Noddle is an offshoot of Call Credit, it uses data supplied by CC (2nd Hand) and is not always up to date.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

There is a another company call N HUNTER LTD sar is £10 which lenders use and belong to Experian[/quote

Hunter deals with alerts on credit applications.

e.g., when an application for credit is made Hunter flags up any previous " problem" accounts and or applications it does NOT make or give any credit references.

So how comes several mortgages was taken out from one of my addresses and 17 cifa alert and hunter report NO DATA.

ps NO credit agency will provide information on previous address

So how comes several mortgages was taken out from one of my addresses and 17 cifa alert and hunter report NO DATA.

ps NO credit agency will provide information on previous address

Hunters alerts are in regard to individuals that are flagged as having "problem applications " in the past, so when an app is made an alert I produced for the potential lender e.g. " Further checks/inquires" needed/recommended it does Not give a credit reference.

Noddle can't 'automatically identify me' so I am 100% certain that whatever Experian have IT IS WRONG!

Noddle has proved overtime to be unreliable so personally I would not take too much notice of it.