Going forward for a job that I was fired from

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm really not sure if anyone can help me on this, but it is Ingeus related however there is a good side.

So as some of you maybe aware I am with Ingeus and I am having problems, long story short my advisor put me forward for a pre-screening in a factory, I have worked there before, he didn't know this because the CV on their system is over 1 year old. He tried to inconvenience me by doing this. But he has done me a massive favour.

I attended the pre-screening yesterday, which was run by Ingeus staff. NOT the company. I passed, Ingeus have put me forward and my real interview is with the company next Tuesday.

Now I am worried, I worked there before, I got the same job through Ingeus, it's the same agency and same position. they "released me with immediate effect" after I turned up to work despite being ill and passed out.

Now, my advisor advised me to lie, tell them that this was a short term illness. But it isn't. The reason it happened is because I have a very high metabolism amongst other things. I am hungry all the time, if I do not eat something I get ill, I can not control it. I got sick because like an idiot I signed off and had to survive with £50 for a fortnight without wages or any income therefore no food doing a job on my feet for 8 hours a day. I tried to fight it out. My doctor has said there is nothing they can do, my metabolism will slow down as I get older I have had many tests.

After the fainting episode I got the all clear from my GP and went back to work the next day, the agency then sacked me by text at the end of my shift.

But I loved this job! The people were amazing and the wages and free rail travel were not to be scoffed at either. I really want to go back, but I am just worried that I will be instantly dismissed at the interview on Tuesday, is there anything I can do to get back in the good books? Really not sure what to do...

Help, advice, techniques, anything at all that will help me is appreciated!

have you pointed out on your application that you have a long term medical condition that would most likely fall under the Equalities Act?

Do not lie about this, you can get into serious trouble if you do. I would be raising a complaint about the behaviour of the advisor. As for the company, if they didnt say that you were not wanted and it was just the agency then there is a fiar chance that you will be interviewed fairly.

But I loved this job! The people were amazing and the wages and free rail travel were not to be scoffed at either. I really want to go back, but I am just worried that I will be instantly dismissed at the interview on Tuesday, is there anything I can do to get back in the good books? Really not sure what to do...

Are you saying you coincide yourself well enough to do this job, then how come your not well enough to other jobs?

Just saying it how Ingeus might see it.